Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Drift or Scorpy?

I have drift and Scorponok. Who should I R4?

Drift or Scorpy? 24 votes

DRIFT
20%
BeastdadJIMMY_SABOptimalOptimus_MV1FirebotMystaJay 5 votes
SCORPONOK
79%
Bntyhntr3232_GroundwaveBlackRazakStarkiller7BonesetterHUNUmairKhan05TechnobotSycko5KittenBi1b0BagginsYoguiSilverZANightpathSARGIS07VanyaLegen10FighterGirl28jjjjjjlp2Rattrap91 19 votes

Comments

• SCORPONOK
    Scorponok has better abilities and the beast purification is one of the best synergies..

But if you are using Bayformers bots and you are good at dodging Drift can be really good. Swordmaster synergy is really nice too

But if we just look the bot himself, Scorp is better
  • YoguiYogui Posts: 39
    SCORPONOK
    Drift has a pretty cool "evade control", and an evade buff based on bleeds stacked on the opponent. But the daze effect is a pretty cool and unique ability, it can sae you from tronus specials(the lightning)and prowl, mixmaster and hound sp2
  • I kinda regret making this thread :|, I'm more used to drift than Scorponok, so I think I might go with him, sorry everyone. I am planning on ranking him up though.
  • FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    DRIFT
    RODDY! :D:D:D
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    DRIFT
    I kinda regret making this thread :|, I’m more used to drift than Scorponok, so I think I might go with him, sorry everyone. I am planning on ranking him up though.

This is almost always the right answer when trying to decide which bot to upgrade. With a few exceptions like Megatronus, go with what you use best.