Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

All my bots and all Sharks now Rank 5

I r5’d my very last shark (Warrior) on Sunday morning, and at the beginning of Rank AE today, I max leveled my last two sharks (Tech and Warrior):
j0fuhoxlk7bc.png

These are my 6 sig 100 bots:
4cosxmkoxglp.jpeg

And this is my profile:
e7r9dy9efdck.png

Comments

• this is an impressive feat... and you still have over 117 millions in gold?? wow!
  • @yigalh ... you're welcomed to join BoK whenever feel like getting a little slack and run a notch lower diff. LOL !!!!
  • MegaStrikersMegaStrikers Posts: 264
    edited September 2020
    That's AWESOME! And your account is amazing!!! I tbh feel you have the highest rating in the game XD.
  • Amazing, congragulations.
  • Awesome work, and sig 100 cracker and necro gotta be fun to fight with
  • YoguiYogui Posts: 39
    m00nshine wrote: »
    Awesome work, and sig 100 cracker and necro gotta be fun to fight with

you've mistaken with the lvl 100 forge lmao. You can see a sig level only when activating a sig program or opening a bot full view and abilities list
  • Yogui wrote: »
    you've mistaken with the lvl 100 forge lmao. You can see a sig level only when activating a sig program or opening a bot full view and abilities list
    @m00nshine didn’t mistake with lvl100 forge. I specifically posted a screen shot with my 6 sig 100 bots, which include Thundercracker and Necrotronus.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    yigalh wrote: »
    Yogui wrote: »
    @m00nshine didn’t mistake with lvl100 forge. I specifically posted a screen shot with my 6 sig 100 bots, which include Thundercracker and Necrotronus.

Sorry @Yogui but you are misinterpreting what @m00nshine stated. While you are correct that you cannot see the Sig value from the bot avatar view, you simply need to read the sentence written by the OP. He states these are his Sig 100 bots (6 total).

jl35g6hp4k4n.jpeg
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    edited September 2020
    Beautiful roster @yigalh , thanks for sharing on the forum. I would love to hear the story of your Jazz. What thought process did you go through when making him a Sig 100 above other Scouts. Did you just draw Jazz often or was a different reason?
  • yigalh wrote: »
    I r5’d my very last shark (Warrior) on Sunday morning, and at the beginning of Rank AE today, I max leveled my last two sharks (Tech and Warrior):
    j0fuhoxlk7bc.png

4cosxmkoxglp.jpeg

And this is my profile:
    e7r9dy9efdck.png
    I thought you had them all r5’d already. I had mine done a couple weeks ago but I don’t have the same rating.
  • I’ve got 7 max sig. but only 9 max forge.

I've only managed to max Prowl.

Working on Cracker, he's around 60 now and just pounds already...

ig85i0vauojp.jpg
  • Moses328xi wrote: »
    I thought you had them all r5’d already. I had mine done a couple weeks ago but I don’t have the same rating.
    [/quote]
    @Moses328xi , congrats to you as well!!
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Time to max forge those sharks. ~6k PI be looking pretty sad.
  • Darm0k wrote: »
    Time to max forge those sharks. ~6k PI be looking pretty sad.
    @Darm0k , only after 6*’s would come out
  • JKL wrote: »
    700K possible?

@Kabam Vydious I think it's time for an update to those monthly objectives as he is no longer able to achieve the rank up a 5 star one.

OP didn't say he has all the 5*'s in the game. He just said he r5'd all his bots.
  • JKL wrote: »
    700K possible?
    @Kabam Vydious I think it's time for an update to those monthly objectives as he is no longer able to achieve the rank up a 5 star one.
    OP didn't say he has all the 5*'s in the game. He just said he r5'd all his bots.
    @KillMasterC , even though I forgot to mention that I have all the 5*’s in the game, I actually do have all the 5*’s ans 5* sharks in the game, and I r5’d every one of them.
    JKL wrote: »
    700K possible?
    @KillMasterC , even though I forgot to mention that I have all the 5*’s in the game, I actually do have all the 5*’s ans 5* sharks in the game, and I r5’d every one of them.

What is your S-1000 bot PI?
  • Blaze_KagamiBlaze_Kagami Posts: 124
    edited September 2020
    JKL wrote: »
    700K possible?

What is your S-1000 bot PI?

I second this. I would also like to know?
  • 9zcpdw4oa931.png
    j0fuhoxlk7bc.png

4cosxmkoxglp.jpeg

And this is my profile:
    e7r9dy9efdck.png

How long have you been playing?

I barely have 7 R5s after one year, none of them Max sig, none of them Max forge lol

And I'm still missing 2 regular 5*, 5 from Titan store and all the sharks.

No wonder you have so much gold, you can't spend it anymore!
  • KakaMax wrote: »
    How long have you been playing?

No wonder you have so much gold, you can't spend it anymore![/quote]
    since release

I actually spend gold nonstop, but ever since the release of away missions crystals, I’ve been gaining more and more gold...
  • YoguiYogui Posts: 39
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »

Sorry @Yogui but you are misinterpreting what @m00nshine stated. While you are correct that you cannot see the Sig value from the bot avatar view, you simply need to read the sentence written by the OP. He states these are his Sig 100 bots (6 total).

jl35g6hp4k4n.jpeg

Lol, haven't read that. Thx! XD
  • Wow super bro