Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Nemesis Prime buff ideas

Coldspice58Coldspice58 Posts: 1
edited September 2020 in General Discussion
Firstly, I believe nemesis prime is a little weak and so I seek to just add a little more damage to him without making it so his heal is any stronger, so to do so I have an idea
New ability: Dark Burn
Heavy attack: Nemesis slams into his opponent with a heavy attack he deals 5-10-15-20-25 percent of damage dealt as dark burn
Signature Ability, Artificial Matrix Rework
Special Attacks Repair 10-25% Of damage dealt to opponent and special attacks now deal dark burn.
(The dark burn would be consistent with his heavy attack dark burn based off rank)
The reason why I think this is a good idea is because I believe giving him dark burn allows him to deal extra damage whilst not making it so he heals even more than he already does. This was also thought up so that way his heavy attack got some much needed love

Comments

• He needs to be able to copy more buffs and not just armor and melee. Also, his armor break should be better
  • Maybe when he heavies he expends his dark energy charges to dark burns the opponent for 5% per dark energy charge on him?
  • YoguiYogui Posts: 39
    He needs to be able to copy more buffs and not just armor and melee. Also, his armor break should be better

Agree. Keeping in mind defensive and offensive buffs(wich would be without healing and power rate)the S-1000 can copy 5 buffs if I'm not mistaken when nemesis only copies 2 buffs. Also his armor break and damage reduction could be buffed to 10% instead of only %5
  • He does not need a buff

Explain.

Yes he does. Hes worse than almost every other tactician