Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Most underrated bot?

For me its gotta DOTM Bee... ask Q.s why down below

Comments

• Oops didnt mean to spam :( (@Kabam Vydious plz delete one of them)
  • Blaster, Sideswipe and Dinobot
  • I'd say it's definitely Kickback.
  • Ramjet.
  • Sideswipe... he can be a real handful as an opponent thanks to his evading tactics.

Honorable mention goes to Ultra Magnus for the same reason.
  • How DotM Bee? @Bumblebee_Stings
  • MegaStrikersMegaStrikers Posts: 264
    edited September 2020
    For me, it's blaster and sideswipe.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Hot Rod. I have a 5/50 Hot Rod and the reliable damage he does is crazy
  • DrShotgun wrote: »

@Firebot will be extremely happy when he reads this.

Ah ok lemme explain

Ok so when you start to ramp him up he does some crazy damage (little known fact, at max sig he gets an attack buff of 75% when he dashes back against an opponents dash in) . So Crazy damage is one part and the other part is his safety net (evade calibration mode).

Basically a one bot wrecking crew

I use him everyday is D90+ and he gets a crap ton of work done at only R4 Sig 48 Forge 96 @MegaStrikers

Like I'm talking 50K+ damage of the Sp2 and 20K damage on critting heavies when the opponent has even a single armor break on him

Ah ok lemme explain

Ok so when you start to ramp him up he does some crazy damage (little known fact, at max sig he gets an attack buff of 75% when he dashes back against an opponents dash in) . So Crazy damage is one part and the other part is his safety net (evade calibration mode).

Basically a one bot wrecking crew

I use him everyday is D90+ and he gets a crap ton of work done at only R4 Sig 48 Forge 96 @MegaStrikers

Like I'm talking 50K+ damage of the Sp2 and 20K damage on critting heavies when the opponent has even a single armor break on him

At R4 1 attack buff increases his attack by 12.1%. It caps at 21 attack buffs (sometimes 22 with synergies) meaning 254.1% damage increase+ sig 48 gives him a damage increase of 47.8%= 301.9% total attack boost

Pair that up with synergies and that gives him an additional 20% increase in damage

I swear I'd send a video of how hard he can hit but I dont have a screen recorder app(I dont like all the permissions they ask for)

So yeah
  • Blaster, Sideswipe and Dinobot

Ah yeah swipe is actually really good with the RR synergy
  • DrShotgun wrote: »

Yup him and swipe are amazing but they become even better with the RR synergy
  • Can yall explain why you guys think Blaster is underrated? Mayne it has something to do with a specific playstyle?
  • Sideswipe definitely. He gets a bad rep because there's a scout better than him for pretty much every situation, but he's a really good all-rounder.
  • FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    DrShotgun wrote: »

Yes I will be
    I myself was about to say -
    HOT ROD IS THE MOST UNDERRATED BOT IN THE WHOLE GAME!!!!
  • Firebot wrote: »

Yes I will be

Hot Rod is useful, but most warriors are better. No reason not to choose Scorponok, Necrotronus, or Drift over him. But he's good if they're not an option.
  • Sideswipe can just sidestep ranged and gain power

Yes I will be

Hot Rod is useful, but most warriors are better. No reason not to choose Scorponok, Necrotronus, or Drift over him. But he's good if they're not an option.

I used to be in the same boat until recently... I used to think that hot rod was the best warrior but now with the addition of scorps and drift to my roster, Hot Rod has started to lose a teensy bit of value to me (nonetheless I still love the dude)

Back in the day I always said that my 1st R5 5 star warrior would be Hot rod but he wasnt.... I went with scorps instead... and now with another T4 warrior on the brink of the horizon, I'll be giving that one to drift (after much thought)
  • FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    Firebot wrote: »

Yes I will be

Bruh title of thread is MOST UNDERRATED BOT!
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    For me it's sideswipe, he's a pain to fight and a blast to play if luck's on your side
    Firebot wrote: »

Yes I will be

Bruh title of thread is MOST UNDERRATED BOT!

And your point is...?
  • Hey hey hey @Firebot @Bntyhntr3232_ ... plz dont argue. I made this thread so that everyone can share their opinions not so that someone can bash on what the person on the receiving end is saying (no hate you two)

:)
  • I'd say the most underrated bot in the game is cheetor.
    For some reason he doesn't get talked about a lot even though he is quite useful in combat.
    I wouldn't say he's one of the big boys like Prowl, Megatronus, CW Prime or anybody else but I think hes an honorable mention.
  • MegaStrikersMegaStrikers Posts: 264
    edited September 2020
    I'd say the most underrated bot in the game is cheetor.
    For some reason he doesn't get talked about a lot even though he is quite useful in combat.
    I wouldn't say he's one of the big boys like Prowl, Megatronus, CW Prime or anybody else but I think hes an honorable mention.

Surely cheetor, I totally forgot about him. He's one of the best scouts.
  • I'd say the most underrated bot in the game is cheetor.

Yup definitely... but I thought of some more heres the list

DotM bee
    Mirage(Crazy good utility)
    Windblade(recently R4ed her and I fell in love with her again)
    Arcee(havent really heard mich about her lately but when RNG is on your side, shes one of the best bots in the game)