Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

October Bots?

Any comment?

Comments

• Surely Galvatron, never a monthly
  • Gravitron, Galvatron, and Gaveltron.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    yt2ud26xsfd7.jpeg
  • Haven’t you guys noticed that kabam added featured bots to the store today... around 2 pm eastern time... 15 minutes later October’s bots were removed... The bots were Magnus, Bonecrusher, and Primal...
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    yorkdred wrote: »
    Haven’t you guys noticed that kabam added featured bots to the store today... around 2 pm eastern time... 15 minutes later October’s bots were removed... The bots were Magnus, Bonecrusher, and Primal...

Didn’t see that. Well it kind of makes sense in that those 3 bots have not appeared in 2020 yet.
  • JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    Haven’t you guys noticed that kabam added featured bots to the store today... around 2 pm eastern time... 15 minutes later October’s bots were removed... The bots were Magnus, Bonecrusher, and Primal...

Didn’t see that. Well it kind of makes sense in that those 3 bots have not appeared in 2020 yet.

I’m wondering if they are going to keep them as is for October now... will see in a week.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    edited September 2020
    Ah, hell, it's this time again.

I doubt that this is true, to be honest.
  • yorkdred wrote: »

Did not see... I believe Kabam isn’t that sloppy... though a Brawler & Warrior will be 2 of the BOTMs. I’ll say Primal is one of them. The other two will be Galvatron & Hot Rod.
  • Ah, hell, it's this time again.

I doubt that this is true, to be honest.

Well, I have no reason to make this up. Honestly, if I knew it would disappear, would have taken a screenshot. Anyways... I hope, the bots I saw are not going to make it since I would prefer other ones.
  • I in all honesty hope we get a tactician so I can get more forge XP on Bee... but if that's not what the community wants, who am I to disappoint them? (totally not a Tranformers Prime Episode 6 reference)
  • 11218931121893 Posts: 144
    UM,BC,Primal
  • 11218931121893 Posts: 144
    BC will get a buff ig
  • 1121893 wrote: »
    UM,BC,Primal

Yes they will be
  • 5cfsgfsvnd6o.png
    I’m not the only one who saw it 😉
  • yorkdred wrote: »
    5cfsgfsvnd6o.png
    I’m not the only one who saw it 😉

Hmm... reading in to this furthur Vydious said "report to support"... that kinda seems to me that shes (or the kabam team in general) dont want others to know that there are bugs in the game? Am I overthinking things?
  • *surprised pikachu face* I was mentioned by a Mod? Wow lol... but ok I'll stay on topic @Kabam Vydious but are any of em getting a rework? Bonecrusher and Magnus do need one

On a side note, I can the the only one to notice that vydious rhymes with sidious right?
  • Only two months left for the year. After comparing the BOTM of 2019 and 2020, I can predict the bots for Nov and Dec are:
    Demotron, Mv1 Prime, Scroponok, Grindor, Ramjet and Rhinox.
    (Unless they remember to put in Galvatron, LOL)