Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bot Squads

2»

Comments

• Cr4zy_WheeljackCr4zy_Wheeljack Posts: 544
    edited August 2020
    @Vanya @Cr4zy_Wheeljack, @BlackRazak is right to say to avoid the negativity. Trust me, for a new player to come here they’re entitled to ask what’s happening with the game, new bots etc. For those of us who started when things were good 2 years+ ago we’ve all had our turn at having a go at kabam for some reason or another. It’s just that newer players are more likely to mention things because they might not know how bad things felt for the game when things started to go sour for some of us. Those of us still playing are just happy to have a game to keep playing at all, new stories in the spotlights, side missions etc. And probably don’t want to spoil what we have just now.

Can say I’ve criticised kabam enough in the past regarding this game, and haven’t got the desire to do so just now. Things regardless of how they seem to a new player, are much improved on the state of things a year ago. Something a new player might not realise, even if they read through the past of the forum. Going through that was tough on the game.

I can't say much but, same.
  • SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    @Vanya @Cr4zy_Wheeljack, @BlackRazak is right to say to avoid the negativity. Trust me, for a new player to come here they’re entitled to ask what’s happening with the game, new bots etc. For those of us who started when things were good 2 years+ ago we’ve all had our turn at having a go at kabam for some reason or another. It’s just that newer players are more likely to mention things because they might not know how bad things felt for the game when things started to go sour for some of us. Those of us still playing are just happy to have a game to keep playing at all, new stories in the spotlights, side missions etc. And probably don’t want to spoil what we have just now.

Can say I’ve criticised kabam enough in the past regarding this game, and haven’t got the desire to do so just now. Things regardless of how they seem to a new player, are much improved on the state of things a year ago. Something a new player might not realise, even if they read through the past of the forum. Going through that was tough on the game.

I'm pretty certain that Kabam Vydious shut down the meme thread, because of how we were being pretty rude and mean to one another. It's a shame, really, if we just posted better things. But yes, it is mandatory that we must each other with respect.
  • Yautja_Prime_98Yautja_Prime_98 Posts: 4
    edited August 2020
    9jaeagnygzr3.jpg
    Best team for any content...... None of them need synergies to shine
  • SilverZA wrote: »

I'm pretty certain that Kabam Vydious shut down the meme thread, because of how we were being pretty rude and mean to one another. It's a shame, really, if we just posted better things. But yes, it is mandatory that we must each other with respect.

We almost ended the argument aswell, it's a shame but we gotta listen to the moderators. (I'm not questioning you Kabam)
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    Got to give some love to the Sharkticons... so here’s a quintet I use on the Novice Spotlight Missions... probably could use them in the Captain’s Spotlight... jds99v4r62th.png
  • This covers all 6 classes

9snsc6z2hk1u.png
    u8uz7d7mcktc.png
  • 11218931121893 Posts: 144

Sideswipe is on his way to R5 atm he's R416k5xizo4h6n.png
  • m00nshinem00nshine Posts: 189
    Good guys

nvag3h3c5brb.jpg

Bad guys

75ievkic6bfq.jpg

• VanyaVanya Posts: 145
    edited August 2020
    4edflpnd5rnu.jpg
    05dd0fntde2q.jpg
    In 2 squads you can use any tech
  • MirageMirage Posts: 33
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Vanya wrote: »
    Here are a bunch of friendly pros, PM any of them if you've anything to ask REGARDING F2F.
    @JIMMY_SAB @CarrotBoy2k @Technobot @billygovols @DaveJL @Halloweendm @Nightpath @Voltron @Darm0k @Synthwave @KillMasterC @Bi1b0Baggins

= Optimus Prime Ironhide Ratchet Jazz Bumblebee Wheejack Jetfire Grimlock
    Sideswipe Prowl Ultra Magnus Acree
  • Please I request you game squad match as will next update thank you sir improve the game
  • And also very beautiful sames game kamini at squad match as and talk my friends map all drowh you very impressed all games are bake your game example pubg game map and ather thing Cybertron fight not bot real players like my camment by den you
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    I like my lads nasty
    q82x9boaj5ij.png plus they have a little bit of everything (except purify)
  • FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    1121893 wrote: »
    l2495p9t9gj1.jpg

Set complete

Hot Rod is so goddamn powerful
  • Firebot wrote: »
    l2495p9t9gj1.jpg

Set complete

The only thing you're focusing on this squad is Hot Rod :D
    Firebot wrote: »
    l2495p9t9gj1.jpg

Set complete

obviously
    Hot Rod for Life until Death
    l2495p9t9gj1.jpg

Set complete

obviously

Hot Rod until you forge him away into Drift or Scorponok
  • My alliance mission teams:

k9kcmbigsepp.jpg

OR

k1clqfp9p1f6.jpg

And my spotlight team

5fvuga1rdjcn.jpg

l2495p9t9gj1.jpg

Set complete

obviously

never
    I'll forge Hot Rod only into Hot Rod
    l2495p9t9gj1.jpg

Set complete

obviously

never

I love Hot Rod as well!
    l2495p9t9gj1.jpg

Set complete

obviously

never

And damn, 2 people flagged you. That sucks
  • О, как интэрэсно...
    @Vanya в ру коммуне давно существует вк группа, где постится подобная фало.. экхм.. отрядометрия.

Pass by! You saw nothing ;)
  • VanyaVanya Posts: 145
    О, как интэрэсно...
    @Vanya в ру коммуне давно существует вк группа, где постится подобная фало.. экхм.. отрядометрия.

Pass by! You saw nothing ;)

Выходим на международный уровень! 😉
  • @Vanya Уже не выходим (по крайней мере тут). Нас всех в диск загоняют судя по новому анонсу разрабов. Тут будет только официальная инфа, аминь.
  • @Vanya Уже не выходим (по крайней мере тут). Нас всех в диск загоняют судя по новому анонсу разрабов. Тут будет только официальная инфа, аминь.

You could take this to DM's y'know.