Home Alliance Recruitment
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Vector Sigma Seeking players for d41

Hello Everybody

[VecSi] Vector Sigma is seeking 2 active players for d41.
Pls reach out if you wanna join

Comments

• FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    Hello Everybody

[VecSi] Vector Sigma is seeking 2 active players for d41.
    Pls reach out if you wanna join

when I saw vector sigma I thought it was THE vector sigma
  • MegaStrikersMegaStrikers Posts: 264
    lol
    Vector Sigma is seeking 2 players again. We do d41 and rank somewhere in the top 140
    edited August 2020
    Good day everyone.
    Vector Sigma is looking for 1 player. doing d41. We explore 1 battlegroup fully, 2nd one around 90ish and 3rd one...
    Well... No one is being able to successfully complete it, we all ain't veterans (I'm not a veteran as well :lol: ) so bg3 is not compulsory. (Yet!). Do let me know if you want to join :smile:.
  • We have 1 spot left! We now rank in the top 135 and do d41-d45. Drop a message if you want to join!
  • Legen10Legen10 Posts: 98
    I was i played i was kicked i want be fool to join again
    edited August 2020
    Legen10 wrote: »
    I was i played i was kicked i want be fool to join again

I believe you were inactive for 3 days? Idk if they'll let you in again. If you want, give it a shot again. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    edited August 2020
    We have 4 spots open! We do d41 and we are competing for the top 125! Drop a message if you want to join.
    edited September 2020
    [VecSi] Vector Sigma is recruiting again! Mission accomplished, we passed the Rank 125 the last 2 AM rounds. We have 2 spots open! Drop a message if you want to join :).
  • We're now full! Thanks, everyone.