Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

How can a commander create a thread on discord?

How can you keep track, and read when you can/want a discussion on a topic of your interest?

Without this, discord is just as bad as the global chat in game.

Cheers

Comments

• Since Discord is blocked in China, I think most of the Chinese mainland commnunity will be in the dark from now on.

Reddit too.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Voltron wrote: »

I’m a Reddit user and check the TFTF sub once a week so I guess I’ll give it an honest effort.
  • How can you keep track, and read when you can/want a discussion on a topic of your interest?

Cheers

Nope, but you can start a discussion... Not as helpful, though.
    Voltron wrote: »
    we should just migrate over to Reddit. it's not like Mods respond to the forum anyways. lol

I definitely agree, and I'm already there.
  • Did Luke Connerton create the TFTF Reddit? Because that's all I see on there.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I used to go on the Reddit channel when I first started playing. But it was kinda dead and stopped going there. The hard part is you can’t follow up to posts with screenshots or gifs/vids in the comments without linking externally.
  • How can you keep track, and read when you can/want a discussion on a topic of your interest?

Cheers

There are various channels within the Discord for the purpose of discussing specific areas of the game. If there is a channel around a certain topic you'd like to see, please feel free to join the server and suggest it.
  • I guess it's time everyone migrates to the line community chat?
    edited September 2020
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    There are various channels within the Discord for the purpose of discussing specific areas of the game. If there is a channel around a certain topic you'd like to see, please feel free to join the server and suggest it.

What channel do we post bugs and known issues like we have in the forums?

What channel does people post in if they question, comments, etc. on a story act/chapter/mission or the current spotlight? If it’s posted/asked in the general chat, it would quickly get buried.

Are the new spotlights going to be posted in the announcements channel? If so, how would we discuss it since we can’t post there? Again, too many open posts about anything in the general chat to follow just this topic.

If people wanted to talk about just AM stuff, where do they go for that? Looks like there’s an alliance mission channel, but it’s archived.

Rulers of Kaon discussion?

What about a bot wishlist one? I don’t want people spamming general chat with that?

Maybe one to just be a discussion about the current bots of the month... feel like people would be spamming, should I get bot X or bot Y?
  • I'd say If they simply disable the new thread feature, every single existing thread WILL be replied to the point of being closed.

How about shut down the forum altogether and point the domain forums.transformersforgedtofight.com to 127.0.0.1?