Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Thoughts on the migration to discord?

I'm gonna go straight to the point here. What do you think about this move by kabam? I personally despise it.

Thoughts on the migration to discord? 57 votes

I hate it!
82%
MutantdocJKLWraithTsunamiBeastdadGunz0KillMasterCDiacloneDown_UnderDrShotgunParadoxFuryTheBeastInsidejimbobthedogyigalhPhoenix8318B_KassDarkMatrixBntyhntr3232_BlackRazakRed_Eyes 47 votes
I love it!
3%
Larry1337SARGIS07 2 votes
Meh.
14%
SysshockMknellBonesetterHUNTechnobotSycko50611Legen10Electrobeam 8 votes

Comments

• Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I’ll give it a week and see how it goes.
  • I hate it!
    Don’t understand this decision... It’s not like Kabam was dedicating a lot of time to the forum anyways... Just one less channel to communicate with commanders... I bet community team will be less and less visible on discord and ultimately replaced by mods like fries and hamburger...
  • FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    I hate it!
    yorkdred wrote: »
    Don’t understand this decision... It’s not like Kabam was dedicating a lot of time to the forum anyways... Just one less channel to communicate with commanders... I bet community team will be less and less visible on discord and ultimately replaced by mods like fries and hamburger...

actually that is not true
    the reason i think Kabam is doing this is because of MROC they've got two servers for the game and surprisingly Kabam Community team is always present(not active) even in the unofficial server
  • I hate it!
    One of the worst decisions Kabam has made. Just because most of the community is on discord, why take the forums away?
  • Meh.
    Forums are much nore better than discord i like to stay here.
  • I hate it!
    One of the worst decisions Kabam has made. Just because most of the community is on discord, why take the forums away?

Exactly!

On a side note I find it funny that NOBODY said that they love this change
  • I hate it!
    Firebot wrote: »
    yorkdred wrote: »

actually that is not true
    the reason i think Kabam is doing this is because of MROC they've got two servers for the game and surprisingly Kabam Community team is always present(not active) even in the unofficial server

"Actually not true" and "I think" has the same definition to you?
  • Meh.

Definitley this worst decisions, by the way on discord there are not somethings that were valuable on forums.
  • I hate it!
    Legen10 wrote: »

Definitley this worst decisions, by the way on discord there are not somethings that were valuable on forums.

Discord definitely has something valuable, of course it does. But there is absolutely no reason to shut down the forums.
  • I hate it!

Discord definitely has something valuable, of course it does. But there is absolutely no reason to shut down the forums.

Do tell @MegaStrikers
  • MegaStrikersMegaStrikers Posts: 264
    edited September 2020
    I hate it!

Do tell @MegaStrikers

Come over to discord and find out yourself ;).
  • I hate it!

Do tell @MegaStrikers

I dont have discord ;);)
  • I hate it!

Do tell @MegaStrikers

I dont have discord ;);)

Download it lol.
  • I hate it!

Do tell @MegaStrikers

I dont have discord ;);)

Download it lol.

Cant... my device isnt optimzed
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I hate it!
    I cannot stand Discord. I refuse to use it due to the difficulty on mobile devicea
  • FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    I hate it!
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    I cannot stand Discord. I refuse to use it due to the difficulty on mobile devicea

use on pc or mac like me?
  • I hate it!
    Ok i got it, on Discord there's more things than here, but why to shutdown forums? I dont understand the decision of moderators, but ok
  • I hate it!
    I'm gonna go straight to the point here. What do you think about this move by kabam? I personally despise it.

Wait.
    What is the other 2% of the poll?!
  • I hate it!
    Don't give a 🐀 bum about Discord.
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    I hate it!
    I tried it for a few days. Deleted Discord after that. I just won’t post once the forums close.