Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Is there anyone here left from the beginning?

I don't see but a handful of familiar names that began on day 1. Who here got here on day 1? Maybe from Earth Wars?
I, along with a fellow MAS player, actually started one of the very first alliances in this game, but we didn't know what we were doing do it collapsed quickly. Many of those guys went back to Earth Wars.
So who else here has stuck it out??

Comments

• JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Hi! Playing since beta ... though, not much to play for these days.
  • Been here since day 1 of global release. However as much as I love the game, the weight of no new bots or hardly any content is starting to make me play less and less.
  • BonesetterHUNBonesetterHUN Posts: 367
    edited September 2020
    I just screenshotted this yesterday

s9gkpaybpn47.jpg

2222 hours 22 minutes
    And It's just this device, I started on a previous one.. maybe 1 month after the game released

🤜🤛
  • Been here since day 1! Honestly yeah it does sick to see one of my favorite games of all time crumble before our eyes
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    JKL wrote: »

@JKL I’m impressed you’re lasting this long at this point. 😏

BTW, are you able to see this?
  • Been here since day 1! Honestly yeah it does sick to see one of my favorite games of all time crumble before our eyes

I pretty sure you mean best mobile game of all time because that's a bit of an overexageration and a spit to the face to all the games that have defined gaming, leave you emotionally saddened for its rich theme/story, competively spectacular competitive combat/gameplay and Better than Chibo Robo Ziplash
    THE only compliment you could say to anybody in the world.
    Anyways, I've played this game at the early years of it life but I kept on switching game accounts from time to time and I only just got a Kabam account this year (I think).
    So I kinda jump around a bit in terms of what's my legal Kabam age.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    yeah
  • Think I’ve been here since about 2-3 months after the game appeared on the App Store. Not a day 1 player, but certainly early. Became my main game not long after.

Came onto the forums sometime in 2018(?), but like many others it’s not got the same dedication that it used to have. Spend more time on the forums more than I play the game now even. Not quit by any means, but by now I would have hoped kabam would have kicked some life back into the game. Lack of new bots were ultimately the downfall here, it really, really did have the potential to overtake mcoc. So many players over there say they’re attracted by learning about lesser known characters, I had the same here.

Shame. I’m gonna miss reading the forums. Chat apps aren’t my thing. At least consultation with the forum users might have kept the forum going, considering how toxic the issue became, and quickly at that. But I guess open communication with us was too much to ask. Something that would have not just kept this game alive and kicking, but thriving as it once was.

Maybe something worth noting for future in this game. Not that it hasn’t been asked for multiple times, by myself and multiple others. It is what it is I guess. My best to all and enjoy.
  • Here from day one too.
    Even started a second account one year after, i'm still playing.
    Never been a transformer fan, but got attracted by the gameplay first, and stayed for the community Kabam is about to kill on the forum.
    At least we stay on Line...

Maybe we should by a server and maintain the forum online by ourselves...
  • YoguiYogui Posts: 39
    DrShotgun wrote: »

I still find joy in the game. I don't tackle the more difficult leveled these days because there's no reason to, but for me it's still fun.
    It actually makes me sad to see it fading away. This game is leagues above MCoC and I have every confidence it could out do it if it were just advertised.
    I've never met a single person in real life that plays this game.

Totally agree. I still love this game perhaps it doesn't receive as content and advertising as it should. If you want something new to do and you like ussing not only 5* bots I recommend you to fill max 3*s. It's something pretty fun to do in my opinion. I love seeing their full power. My Galvatron full sig and forge once dealed a 12K crit on last sp2 hit(I think it was even without hand of chaos). I still would like to do it with sharkticons(wich I've already done past year I think it was), I love using them too
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Yogui wrote: »

I still find joy in the game. I don't tackle the more difficult leveled these days because there's no reason to, but for me it's still fun.
    It actually makes me sad to see it fading away. This game is leagues above MCoC and I have every confidence it could out do it if it were just advertised.

Totally agree. I still love this game perhaps it doesn't receive as content and advertising as it should. If you want something new to do and you like ussing not only 5* bots I recommend you to fill max 3*s. It's something pretty fun to do in my opinion. I love seeing their full power. My Galvatron full sig and forge once dealed a 12K crit on last sp2 hit(I think it was even without hand of chaos). I still would like to do it with sharkticons(wich I've already done past year I think it was), I love using them too

Maybe after all my 4/5* bots are done. Right now my 5* Prowl can do that kind of damage with his sp1.
  • I’ve been here from beta ever since I heard it was available. So much potential. The first year was really the best. New bots every month and the game kept getting better and better... Well it was a good ride. I still enjoy it just sad it seems to have stagnated.
  • Sycko5Sycko5 Posts: 206
    8iuitxfhzdl7.png
    Well...been here for some time. Not really much to do in this game anymore, I’ve quit and come back more times than I can count. Guess it’s just my love for transformers that gets shot down by the lack of updates.
  • YoguiYogui Posts: 39
    Yogui wrote: »

Maybe after all my 4/5* bots are done. Right now my 5* Prowl can do that kind of damage with his sp1.

Wow nice. My highest rated bots are a r4 mv1 and r3 arcee, soundwave, starscream, ironhide and barricade

I pretty sure you mean best mobile game of all time because that's a bit of an overexageration and a spit to the face to all the games that have defined gaming, leave you emotionally saddened for its rich theme/story, competively spectacular competitive combat/gameplay and Better than Chibo Robo Ziplash
    THE only compliment you could say to anybody in the world.
    Anyways, I've played this game at the early years of it life but I kept on switching game accounts from time to time and I only just got a Kabam account this year (I think).
    So I kinda jump around a bit in terms of what's my legal Kabam age.

Yes that's what I meant
  • Been playing since day one of global release, so I’ve seen the ups and downs. I will say, the recent spotlight rework is really nice, but this game has been on a progressive downward spiral before they stopped releasing bots. For me, what told me the end was coming, was that fact that they went from 2 bots a month to 1, even though there were and still are so many characters that still could be added.

Now the forums are shutting down (phrase that however fancy you like, but this is the truth). It feels like Kabam is trying to reduce the stress their team is under, which is great, but has the counter effect of reducing their name in the social media space. Companies usually try to strive to have MORE social media, NOT LESS.
  • Been here since Day 1 as a F2P player. Probably stick around until they shut it down. This game reminds me of my childhood, watching the original G1 Series back in 1984.
  • Ive been playing since about a week or 2 after the beta finished. Barely on anymore, as whenever I play the new spotlight missions, the AI cheats are more blatant and obvious than ever before and i must quit before I shatter another phone.
  • Been here since 2017
  • i have been playing since 4/17/17
  • Ah, I haven't been here since the beginning, unfortunately. Been here a long time though—January 3rd, 2018.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    Been here since day 1 of global release. However as much as I love the game, the weight of no new bots or hardly any content is starting to make me play less and less.

• JmdJmd Posts: 45
    I started playing around a week after the launch
  • Ah, I haven't been here since the beginning, unfortunately. Been here a long time though—January 3rd, 2018.

Ugh... I started playing at around December 9th, 2019.