Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

ONE final thing from me about discord

The mods say that "it's easier to communicate 1 to 1 on discord" well... theres a messaging system on the forums so... that really doesnt sell me on the "discord is better for 1 to 1 discussions" thing

Comments

• You're probably absolutely right.
    And kabam seems to HATE that lately...
  • The biggest problem, is that all of the kabam mods have their DMs off—so no, it is absolutely not easier to communicate 1 on 1.
  • I'm not sure they're talking about 1 on 1 with Kabam, but rather 1 on 1 with others in the community.
  • The biggest problem, is that all of the kabam mods have their DMs off—so no, it is absolutely not easier to communicate 1 on 1.

This isn't true. My DMs are open. Always have been.

You're the one exception. I forgot to mention that.
  • Blaze_KagamiBlaze_Kagami Posts: 124
    edited October 2020
    Also in discord, do not mention them, any Kabam person using @. You will be banned. You might get warning first time(not sure about this coz never done it)
    You can ask them by simply writing their name like 'Kabam Miike', 'Kabam Vidious', etc. (this I have done)
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    The biggest problem, is that all of the kabam mods have their DMs off—so no, it is absolutely not easier to communicate 1 on 1.

I can vouch for this. Anytime I've used her DM she's replied back in a timely manner.