Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Will we see you again on discord?

I'm pretty sure few of us will move to discord seeing Kabam's move (I hope)
but I'm afraid many of us won't - despising Kabam's move or due to other reasons whichever they maybe
so all I'd like to know is will we see you again
If yes please state you username so we can find you on discord cuz I'm pretty sure we'd like to stay connected

Will we see you again on discord? 30 votes

Yes I will be there on Discord
46%
Bntyhntr3232_JIMMY_SABLarry1337TechnobotOptimalOptimus_MV1Sycko5FirebotCr4zy_WheeljackF_15_SGMegaStrikersyorkdredSARGIS07Legen10Schean 14 votes
No I won't be there on Discord
53%
HoldonKillMasterCDown_UnderDrShotgunJmdKIZILELMAMr_WonderfulRed_EyesBumblebee_StingsCrossidesKittenGungnirNightpathMystaJayDantemlb5000 16 votes

Comments

• FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    So if you want to find me on Discord
    my username is
    NightFire#3104
  • Yes I will be there on Discord
    I'll be there on discord.
    I PROBABLY will get discord but Im not 100% sure.
    Don't worry though, I'm not going so don't forget about me if I'm not their straight away.
    My username will probably be either Mild Comedy, Crazy Wheeljack, Cr4zy_Wheeljack just so people don't get confused or....... That's it.
    If Kabam doesn't mind, can you guys put this up on the top of the general discussion board when these forums are archived so people know who are moving or not.
    I'm not saying goodbye to these forums yet, I'm only going to do that on the final day.
  • No I won't be there on Discord
    Nah, not a fan of discord, so I'll just stick to the Facebook group.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    I voted Yes begrudgingly and you can find me on Discord under JIMMYSAB. However, I am working on becoming a mod for Reddit and plan to migrate all of my game resource documents there. I’ll share the details once I know more.

Discord username:
    izq5nq713607.jpeg
    I'm already there—been there since the start of the server. My username in the server is Bntyhntr3232 [AmpM], my Discord username is Bntyhntr3232#0201, and my PFP is Gundam Astray Red frame. That should be all you need to know.
  • No I won't be there on Discord
    I may try Reddit, but not Discord. Why should there be any mods, when None of them are useful for the players?
    Not saying the game's ending soon, but at this stage, we don't quite need any forum either. What we want, new content, balance, relic tickets' use ETC are not coming. What We hate (bugs) persist.
  • MegaStrikersMegaStrikers Posts: 264
    edited September 2020

My username in the server is: MegaStrika [VecSi]
    My discord username: StrikaDaPlaya#8825
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    I was there on Discord :#
    Don’t ask why I used past tense
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    I was there on Discord :#
    Don’t ask why I used past tense

.....Why?

Oh, and my PFP is Gundam Astray blue frame.

Brother....
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    It's a mystery
    Already there...
    j3bwaeh6c4yx.jpeg

• VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    Everyone is going to move to discord because we have to...but doesn't mean players are going to use it to interact.

well not everyone.. discord isn't accessible around the world so good bye to those players. If you look at the top 35 alliances, a good portion are non-English based. It'll suck for them to reply on in game messages.
    edited October 2020
    Voltron wrote: »
    Everyone is going to move to discord because we have to...but doesn't mean players are going to use it to interact.

well not everyone.. discord isn't accessible around the world so good bye to those players. If you look at the top 35 alliances, a good portion are non-English based. It'll suck for them to reply on in game messages.

more than 50% said no bro
    just saying
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    Firebot wrote: »

more than 50% said no bro
    just saying

I think we're saying the same thing. Any news will be on discord so you have to go there to check but that doesn't mean you'll be chatting and interacting.
    edited October 2020

rtzciobcc3hy.jpeg
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    So long Forged To Fight Forums 😭
    Lol
    kvsri5zaavyb.png
    HA HAAAAAA FINALLY
    Currently exactly half will not be seen on discord

• I PROBABLY will get discord but Im not 100% sure.
    Don't worry though, I'm not going so don't forget about me if I'm not their straight away.
    My username will probably be either Mild Comedy, Crazy Wheeljack, Cr4zy_Wheeljack just so people don't get confused or....... That's it.
    If Kabam doesn't mind, can you guys put this up on the top of the general discussion board when these forums are archived so people know who are moving or not.
    I'm not saying goodbye to these forums yet, I'm only going to do that on the final day.

It is good to know that you are moving to Discord.
  • Cr4zy_WheeljackCr4zy_Wheeljack Posts: 544
    edited October 2020
    Gungnir wrote: »
    Nah, not a fan of discord, so I'll just stick to the Facebook group.

Oh yeah, I forgot about the Facebook group.
    Too bad the superior way to talk

Brother....

That's a big
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    rtzciobcc3hy.jpeg

I mean, it makes sense for Vincent because he has to think of a story for every spotlight/event.
    Vydious, Mike and possibly Boo or Zibit should go on discord for most of the time because their jobs are supposed to chat/ban people.
    Okay, I changed my mind, I logged out and deleted discord, I don’t know how to explain it, so I gave the answer to you, if you ask why.
    Okay, I changed my mind, I logged out and deleted discord, I don’t know how to explain it, so I gave the answer to you, if you ask why.

Oh man
    well I should and will respect your decision
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    Sorry, no. I don't have the time nor desire to wade through discord. I suppose I'll stick to LINE and whatever other modes of communication may pop up.
    Nightpath wrote: »
    Sorry, no. I don't have the time nor desire to wade through discord. I suppose I'll stick to LINE and whatever other modes of communication may pop up.
    I’m working on a revised Reddit sub with many forum OG’s you know. Gonna be a couple more weeks until it’s ready.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TransformersF2F/
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Abstaining from voting since I'll be there for the announcements, but will not really be there there.
  • F_15_SGF_15_SG Posts: 63
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    rtzciobcc3hy.jpeg

I hadn't used discord before, and now I realize he used my drawing as Head portrait!!! which makes me soooooooo happy!!!!

ngyux3sr9vu2.jpg
  • F_15_SGF_15_SG Posts: 63
    I was so busy before, I didn't realize the forum was about to close! Good thing I caught the last few days to let you all find me, my discord: f15sg_ss

bqguulx4290b.jpg

If you want to see my other work you can go to.
    Twitter: f15sg_ss
    Tumblr: f15sg-ss

I will continue to create FTF fanart in discord, and will post related series of works in twitter and tumblr, want to contact me private message and message ~ ^_^

Thank you to everyone who has supported me!!!! Let's meet somewhere else~(^∀^)ノシ

swom387jk05u.jpg