Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Favorite Transformers show?

Title says it all. Also explain why you think the show you chose is superior to the others in the comments

Favorite Transformers show? 23 votes

Prime
56%
SysshockB_KassSlasherBumblebee_StingsOptimalOptimus_MV1Sycko5Transformator79YoguiCr4zy_WheeljackMegaStrikersLegen10DanteThatOneMasterGamer 13 votes
G1
30%
ParadoxFuryJmdGroundwaveTechnobotKittenFirebotBestnameout 7 votes
Beast wars
8%
TripHazard1000F_15_SG 2 votes
Animated
0%
Armada
0%
Any of the shows from the Prime Wars Trilogy
0%
Other
4%
Larry1337 1 vote

Comments

• JmdJmd Posts: 45
    G1
    G1. I liked it as a kid.

I haven't seen any other Transformers shows except Beast Wars. I'm mostly just interested in the toys and this game. :)
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    G1
    (1) G1
    (2) Beast Wars/Machines
    (3) Prime
    (4) Prime Wars Trilogy
    (5) Armada Trilogy
    (6) RID (2001 version)
    (7) Cyberverse
    (8) RID (2015 version)
    (9) Animated

Still need to see WFC Siege...

G1 will always be the standard by which other series will be judged. The Diversity of the G1 characters made every episode watchable and enjoyable. G1 had a fun episode focused on Autobot Gears, for goodness sake. It’s what I grew up on as a kid.
  • Prime
    Technobot wrote: »
    (1) G1
    (2) Beast Wars/Machines
    (3) Prime
    (4) Prime Wars Trilogy
    (5) Armada Trilogy
    (6) RID (2001 version)
    (7) Cyberverse
    (8) RID (2015 version)
    (9) Animated

G1 will always be the standard by which other series will be judged. The Diversity of the G1 characters made every episode watchable and enjoyable. G1 had a fun episode focused on Autobot Gears, for goodness sake. It’s what I grew up on as a kid.

OK, I'm all fine with there being different and unique opinions but........ the Unicron Trilogy above Animated?
    I'm really intrigued as to why you put Energon at quite a high standard on the list?
  • Prime
    1. Prime .
    2. Animated.
    3. Cybertron.
    4. Beast Wars.
    5. G1.

Prime is the best show in my humble opinion. Excellent animation, story, characters and action.
    The voices are also fantastic. TFP Ratchet has to be the best Ratchet in the franchise. Also, the music for Prime is spectacular.
  • Prime
    1.Prime
    2.Animated
    3. RID2015 (the show so many people hate but i love)
    4. Armada
    I would always rent DvDs of armada and Animated as a kid but i never fully finished the series. Then a few years later prime came out and i loved the show and i even got the game for it on the 3ds that i would play for hours and hours.
  • Prime
    Slasher wrote: »
    1.Prime
    2.Animated
    4. Armada
    I would always rent DvDs of armada and Animated as a kid but i never fully finished the series. Then a few years later prime came out and i loved the show and i even got the game for it on the 3ds that i would play for hours and hours.

Omg same!!! Except I played it on my ds not 3ds... I still do have my ds in pretty good shape tho! I have all the transformers games on it and it's going to be 10 years old this christmas!
  • MegaStrikersMegaStrikers Posts: 264
    edited October 2020
    Prime
    1. Prime .
    2. Animated.
    3. Cybertron.
    4. Beast Wars.
    5. G1.

Prime is the best show in my humble opinion. Excellent animation, story, characters and action.
    The voices are also fantastic. TFP Ratchet has to be the best Ratchet in the franchise. Also, the music for Prime is spectacular.

Whatever this guy said ↑
  • Prime
    Slasher wrote: »
    1.Prime
    2.Animated
    4. Armada

Omg same!!! Except I played it on my ds not 3ds... I still do have my ds in pretty good shape tho! I have all the transformers games on it and it's going to be 10 years old this christmas!

Its nice to know some people played the game i dont see many people talk about it because it gets over shadowed by WFC and FOC. My 3ds has a chargerport problem but it can be fixed so im getting it repaired sometime this month and ill be able to play tfp the game sometime later this month .
  • Cr4zy_WheeljackCr4zy_Wheeljack Posts: 544
    edited October 2020
    Prime
    I know that some TF fans think that Prime is overrated which... Yeah its sometimes true.
    I won't say its as good as the Clone Wars for example, the continuity is a damn mess (Even Though RID did most of the damage)
    and even though Primes human characters are better in comparison to The Bayformers, they are still kinda bad:
    As I said in the Prime Characters thread,
    Miko is just Rise Kujikawa but way more annoying and I wouldn't be surprised if she shouted out "SENPAI!" whenever she sees Jack.
    Raf is a Gary Sue and Jack was..... OK?

But hey, that's the only major problems with this show (In my opinion)

The Autobots, Decepticons, Predacons heck even the vehicons are amazing characters!
    Megatron is a frightening gladiator that is absolutely cruel and can actually outsmart the Autobots.
    Arcee is an Autobot who is traumatised from her past and her bad luck with partners but her character development helps her to realise that she needs to protect the ones that she has right now.
    Starscream at first seems to be like his G1 self, stupid but loveable charm that we love about Starscream.
    Later on, he becomes an independent character that doesn't need to be a walking carpet to Megatron and crawls up to become the supposed ultimate leader of Cybertron.
    Ratchet is the old war-time medic he was back in Animated but this time he's been trained by John Wick, Master Oogway, Sun Tzu, Killer Bean and Dream to be the ultimate weapon and beast of the Autobots.
    Soundwave is silent and the most terrifying
    threat in the entire Transformers Multiverse.
    He stays followed as Megatrons right hand man and whatever he does, he will finish off without a scratch.
    Knockout is THE best comedy relief in Transformers history and his stunning charm never stops to make a good chuckle out of me.
    His bromance with Starscream was cute and his ending was fitting of him.
    He just didn't want to be in the losing team.
    I could name so many more characters and their great themes but I've saved the best for last.

Optimus THE Prime!
    He...its just that...look,its a masterpiece.
    He is the definitive Prime in my eyes and JUST above G1 Prime!
    He is NOT a Gary Sue, if youre telling me that this character, the one who has shattered, failed his objectives countless of times and in result killed millions of his soldiers and friends is a Gary Sue, you can leave now because it makes sense for his origin story.
    Have you seen that one episode when Optimus just cracked and yelled in anger?!
    He is strong, caring for his Autobots and even Decepticons if he rebooted at the right side of his bed that day, he's iconic and his former ending was perfect for Prime-thanks RID for ruining a completely amazing end to Prime.
    I could ramble on and on but if you haven't watched Prime yet (I can't say watch it on Netflix anymore because they removed everything apart from Season one), BUY IT NOW!
    CHRISTMAS IS COMING, TREAT YOURSELVES TO ALL THE SEASONS ON EBAY OR SOMETHING AND BINGE WATCH IT ON THE HOLIDAYS!
    Anyways, that was one ramble and a half.
    Better live a life or something like normal people do.
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    G1
    (1) G1
    (2) Beast Wars/Machines
    (3) Prime
    (4) Prime Wars Trilogy
    (5) Armada Trilogy
    (6) RID (2001 version)
    (7) Cyberverse
    (8) RID (2015 version)
    (9) Animated

OK, I'm all fine with there being different and unique opinions but........ the Unicron Trilogy above Animated?
    I'm really intrigued as to why you put Energon at quite a high standard on the list?

The Unicron Trilogy was ranked so high on the list due to the strength of Armada. Energon and Cybertron were OK. Both RIDs, & Animated were a little too kid focused for my taste, but they were fine. Cyberverse being 11 minute episodes didn’t allow for episode development. Why I rated Prime Wars Trilogy higher is because, even though the episodes were shorter, they were the continuation of one story in each part of the Trilogy.

TBH, G1, BW/BM, and Prime are leagues ahead of the rest. The storytelling in those series was outstanding, and G1 will probably remain at the top of the list.
  • Prime
    (1) G1
    (2) Beast Wars/Machines
    (3) Prime
    (4) Prime Wars Trilogy
    (5) Armada Trilogy
    (6) RID (2001 version)
    (7) Cyberverse
    (8) RID (2015 version)
    (9) Animated

The Unicron Trilogy was ranked so high on the list due to the strength of Armada. Energon and Cybertron were OK. Both RIDs, & Animated were a little too kid focused for my taste, but they were fine. Cyberverse being 11 minute episodes didn’t allow for episode development. Why I rated Prime Wars Trilogy higher is because, even though the episodes were shorter, they were the continuation of one story in each part of the Trilogy.

TBH, G1, BW/BM, and Prime are leagues ahead of the rest. The storytelling in those series was outstanding, and G1 will probably remain at the top of the list.

Well yeah, to be fair, I'm not the biggest supporter for Armada it's a good show but that's it.
    It definetly out ranks Energon and Cybertron so I can get why people may rank it a bit higher.
    For example, Season 7 of The Clone Wars overall was OK but you can't just put the Seige of Mandalore arc and sister arc in one score it's just unfair for the 2 arcs.
    So yeah, it's a good point but I think next time you should put the shows in separately so the list is a lot more accurate.
  • AnnatarAnnatar Posts: 101
    1. Beast Wars+Machines
    2. Victory
    3. Prime
    4. Masterforce
    5. Galaxy Force
    6. Animated
    7. Super Link
    8. Armada
    9. Car Robots
    10. G1