Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Blaster

I had a small good feeling about Blaster, if I don't get shockwave before I get Blaster in the crystals. Will he be worthy, being at R4?

Blaster 5 votes

He's Awesome and he's worth being at R4
100% 5 votes
He's Bad and not worth being at R4
0% 0 votes

Comments

• JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    You need a 3rd option that is more neutral in the poll.

I was on the Blaster train early and used him for a very long time. He’s a decent bot and middle of the pack among Techs. That said, he can be really fun to use. His interference produces some of the strangest fight dynamics and maneuvers. His Shock via heavy is particularly useful. Lastly, his Sig ability allows him to perform a move unique to him — he can kamikaze through a ranged shot while taking minimal damage.

Here he is at R5/Max Forged.

5bpxg4n0j31t.jpeg
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    He's not top 3 and hasn't got much utility but I still think he's one of the most fun techs in the game, definetly worth r4 and even r5
  • Took him up to R4 recently and had a blast and a half! (Pun intended)
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    He's awesome...IF you can successfully play him. He's a more skill based bot, but if you get it down he's great
  • Thanks all! Blaster will be my next R4 after drift (if I get him) if I don't get shockwave before him.