Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Last Goodbye

Really gonna miss the forums as it was one of the last strings that attached me to this game. I'll miss the announcements and all the threads, the funny ones and the interesting ones. I'll miss cursed images and things that make you go YAHOOOIE the most. @OptimalOptimus_MV1 , @BlackRazak , @JIMMY_SAB , @Bntyhntr3232_ You guys made this forum a better place and best wishes to all the regulars on here that still stuck with the game and also to those who moved on.. As for kabam.. Do better 😁

See u later
cnafwytrlhel.gif
Tagged:

Comments

• Just a day and a bit until the forums die... can we get an RIP in the thread?

I'll start us off

RIP forums and soon to be RIP game
  • Legen10Legen10 Posts: 98
    RIP forums
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    RIP forums. Good game everyone. May your wires never trip and your paint never fade (or something like that).
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    afmtei19b4hn.jpg
    Should've released Rodimus to light F2F's darkest hour.
  • BlackRazak wrote: »
    afmtei19b4hn.jpg

They even had him in that one art work piece I'm his vehicle for last year...
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    F
  • F

• YOLO_XDYOLO_XD Posts: 15
    RIP forums and good luck in the darkest hour.
  • Bumblebee_StingsBumblebee_Stings Posts: 113
    edited October 2020
    Forgot say this in my original post but, tis yet another tragedy of 2020
  • F_15_SGF_15_SG Posts: 63
    RIP

0muskofte57o.jpg
  • MegaStrikersMegaStrikers Posts: 264
    edited October 2020
    wqesih96qtzx.png
    Goodbye, all... Thanks, everyone for helping me in the forums/F2F. Mainly, @BlackRazak, @Bntyhntr3232_, and @JIMMY_SAB. Thanks :). It was a fun time on the forums. As long as I was here... EDIT: I suck at editing photos so don't mind that...
  • 11218931121893 Posts: 144
    x4a90egq2dpp.gif

• Cr4zy_WheeljackCr4zy_Wheeljack Posts: 544
    edited October 2020
    Well, this is it.
    The end of honestly a pretty niesh forum.
    This is the first community that I have ever been apart of that has left me sad to say goodbye.
    Even though its been a great time, its not good enough for me to have a proper farewell because I'm going to move to Discord soon enough and Im not really going to be talking about the game too much over there.
    The only thing I will say to people is that I started a new playthrough of the game at the very start and I must say it feels very fun to do it all over again, I really do recommend it to people who feel like their just doing their Mums house chores for no reason.
    However, I feel like people need to move on
    and stop doing the same things with this community/game by acting like this content war will continue on for eternity
    "Life goes on with or without you" - Shihoko
    Hirata.
    Think about that line when you go take a dump on the loo and ask yourself "Did this random guy on the internet quote a song sung by a Japanese singer about a game that is also about the power of friendship and throwing people in TV's?"
    Yes I did, but Im being serious here.
    This Is a place we will all remember as a warfare of what's entertainment or not.
    And thats fine because we need to forget about this place.
    We TF fans know what it's like to abandon a loveable show, so why don't we grab some gasoline tanks and light it up in this place.
    Farewell to the people who are leaving, I respect your decision and its better to leave than create more destruction.
    Although for one of you, the darkest pit of hell has come to swallow you whole, so dont keep the devil waiting, cancelled wedding wife.
    I'll be coming to Discord soon but not in the next couple of days.
    Later, @Firebot, @Bntyhntr3232_, @BlackRazak etc.

Oh yeah, how is it going future forumers?
    How did the virus go?

• FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    Soon there is gonna be a thread just like this for the game itself
    Lol
    but the forums won't exist then, will they?
    (sigh)
  • FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    afmtei19b4hn.jpg

OMG YES!
    Goodbye forums

cp0za5uxz5ph.jpg
    Guys it was nice to meet you all
  • Rest In Peace, forums. It truly was a remarkable time, with remarkable guests.
    wqesih96qtzx.png
    Goodbye, all... Thanks, everyone for helping me in the forums/F2F. Mainly, @BlackRazak, @Bntyhntr3232_, and @JIMMY_SAB. Thanks :). It was a fun time on the forums. As long as I was here... EDIT: I suck at editing photos so don't mind that...

Any time, my friend. I'll still be on Discord.
    Well, this is it.
    The end of honestly a pretty niesh forum.
    This is the first community that I have ever been apart of that has left me sad to say goodbye.
    Even though its been a great time, its not good enough for me to have a proper farewell because I'm going to move to Discord soon enough and Im not really going to be talking about the game too much over there.
    The only thing I will say to people is that I started a new playthrough of the game at the very start and I must say it feels very fun to do it all over again, I really do recommend it to people who feel like their just doing their Mums house chores for no reason.
    However, I feel like people need to move on
    and stop doing the same things with this community/game by acting like this content war will continue on for eternity
    "Life goes on with or without you" - Shihoko
    Hirata.
    Think about that line when you go take a dump on the loo and ask yourself "Did this random guy on the internet quote a song sung by a Japanese singer about a game that is also about the power of friendship and throwing people in TV's?"
    Yes I did, but Im being serious here.
    This Is a place we will all remember as a warfare of what's entertainment or not.
    And thats fine because we need to forget about this place.
    We TF fans know what it's like to abandon a loveable show, so why don't we grab some gasoline tanks and light it up in this place.
    Farewell to the people who are leaving, I respect your decision and its better to leave than create more destruction.
    Although for one of you, the darkest pit of hell has come to swallow you whole, so dont keep the devil waiting, cancelled wedding wife.
    I'll be coming to Discord soon but not in the next couple of days.
    Later, @Firebot, @Bntyhntr3232_, @BlackRazak etc.

Oh yeah, how is it going future forumers?
    How did the virus go?

I have always enjoyed your Persona references, it was a fantastic time here. I'll see you on Discord, most likely.
    To whoever comes here after the closing of the forums, know that kabam sucks and doesn't listen to us. Hopefully they improve communication on discord, but you should know that your comment can easily get buried within seconds, which means they could forget it, so thank kabam for that. Do not expect to be able to ping them as much as you did here, because they can be irritated by pings on discord(which doesn't make sense since many pinged them here in the past. It's stupid). But aside from that anger directed toward Kabam, I am happy that I got to know some people on the forums here. I remember when I was a childish idiot two years ago, and I bet y'all remember too. "Bonecrusher is the best warrior, even better than drift and scorp" 🤣. I'll be there on discord. Name's Doc Ock. And thank you @Kitten and @Bntyhntr3232_ . I know that I talk to you on the forums more but I'm glad that I got to meet you two. Also glad that i m
    met others that i didn't name here.. I have nothing more to say but, In Before The LockDown 🔐

Ah, yes, in before the lockdown. It was nice to meet you too, I'll see you on Discord, and Band.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    To whoever comes here after the closing of the forums, know that kabam sucks and doesn't listen to us. Hopefully they improve communication on discord, but you should know that your comment can easily get buried within seconds, which means they could forget it, so thank kabam for that. Do not expect to be able to ping them as much as you did here, because they can be irritated by pings on discord(which doesn't make sense since many pinged them here in the past. It's stupid). But aside from that anger directed toward Kabam, I am happy that I got to know some people on the forums here. I remember when I was a childish idiot two years ago, and I bet y'all remember too. "Bonecrusher is the best warrior, even better than drift and scorp" 🤣. I'll be there on discord. Name's Doc Ock. And thank you @Kitten and @Bntyhntr3232_ . I know that I talk to you on the forums more but I'm glad that I got to meet you two. Also glad that i m
    met others that i didn't name here.. I have nothing more to say but, In Before The LockDown 🔐

U have become a powerful jedi master.. keep up the good fight
  • R.I.P. Forums

I know I haven’t exactly commented a whole lot here but I did enjoy reading the discussions and seeing the various aspects of the community. Im not sure why they're deciding to shut down the forum, but I don't think its the right move, the discord doesn't really serve the same purpose and doesn’t work as well, maybe Kabam will find some way to improve it, but I doubt that. Anyway I did enjoy interacting with the few of you I did and enjoyed taking part in the discussion of the game overall. So heres to what will probably be my last comment on here, I hope to run into some of you in game, on the discord, or even in the new subreddit if that takes off.
  • Kitten wrote: »

U have become a powerful jedi master.. keep up the good fight

When you post a criticism/nitpick to Kabam that you know will get deleted but the forums are getting archived anyways:
    https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OGC.3b9f99aaa03e4033e8e878a16386a98f&pid=Api&rurl=https://media.giphy.com/media/C1dmtEuMtJqMg/giphy.gif&ehk=kG4Jxn/NuZ41P5vppCOLydvkkS/xXVyhP+/TRBBFe/w= https://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OGC.a7669091aff4b1c9ff3fcc01efa01c78&pid=Api&rurl=https://media.giphy.com/media/iGS4lFCfBzUvTXkzee/giphy-downsized-large.gif&ehk=d9LHRioQilCEIZ5h+eN1oqug3kFEOi+Rh/sVXDSJg+k=

Bye!
  • Cr4zy_WheeljackCr4zy_Wheeljack Posts: 544
    edited October 2020
    Kabam, are you even going to say anything about these forums?!
    No?
    Then third time's the charm, GOODBYE!!!
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    It's been fun everyone. I've made friends on this forum and learned quite a bit from them, but I will not be making the move to Discord. That site is an absolute dumpster fire....so.....farewell my friends.
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    umbvk8jjrxdd.png

We've suffered losses, but we've not lost the war. Here's to the good times, and the bad times...
  • Last message from me on the forums: Only a couple of hours left. This may be the end for the forums and soon to be forged to fight but remember, a new game will arise to fill the void of a good transformers game

Fellow Autobots, Decepticons, Maximals, Predacons and all those that hail to a different faction. It's been a nice run

Till all are one!
  • rip forums
    maybe someday youll comeback
  • GungnirGungnir Posts: 81
    RIP forums.

Gungnir powering down.....
  • Umm..... So at what time are the forums getting archived?