Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Game closing

I am continually getting kicked from the game. It has happened on multiple devices and differentinternet connections. This is preventing me from doing raids, missions, etc. It just started today so please fix ASAP... Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Hey there!

Can you tell me which devices you tried and if this was on Wi-Fi or not? Thanks!
  • I have it still happening even now on: LG K3 2017 phone on WiFi or 4G and ZTE Z799VL on WiFi. Both android 6.0.1.
  • Maybe its the cellular connection. Like, sometimes whenever I enter an area with little to no WiFi or cellular connection, the game freezes up, and I'm force quitted. Thats my only explanation…
  • It's been happening for months on all devices with cell or wifi. The problem is NOT with the end user connection 99% of the time........
  • Can't progress in game, haven't gotten refund, liked game but since there has been no progress I am looking at quitting. Before I bought a pack it would boot me once in a while, but I could raid, progress in story etc. Now I tried just to load special, daily, solo mission, raid, etc. I have requested a refund since what I bought I can't use at all and got nowhere with that either... Please help!!!
  • Can't progress in game, haven't gotten refund, liked game but since there has been no progress I am looking at quitting. Before I bought a pack it would boot me once in a while, but I could raid, progress in story etc. Now I tried kust
    Maybe its the cellular connection. Like, sometimes whenever I enter an area with little to no WiFi or cellular connection, the game freezes up, and I'm force quitted. Thats my only explanation…

I am sitting about 5ft from my wifi. If I there isn't an internet connection I coukd understand. Thanks for trying.