Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

1 Star bot crystals only give me dupes

Since last time I forged some from my 1 star roster, I've got 6 bots left.
A week has passed, I've never got a new one. I played in Arena and have at least twenty 1 star bot crystals opened, getting only dupes. Is the team restricting 1 star bot?

Comments

• Nick_80Nick_80 Posts: 225
    There are only six bots in the 1* pool, it's no big deal 1*s are just forge material.
  • TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    Hey KMC,

1* bot should never give you a dupe unless you have all 6 bots already (there's one for each class). Try forging a 1* bot then opening a 1* crystal: guaranteed same bot back. This was Toth's discovery I think, and since he mentioned it I've done it myself more than 10 times with zero deviation

That isn't something you'd expect to see from a random process

No idea why this is the case. I don't think it's been officially addressed anywhere, but it is what it is
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited August 2017
    What Nick_80 says is possible, but I remember the day when I filtered all the 1* bots to see if I got all of them, and I have all of them, more than 6 of course.
    So maybe some update is done to reduce the pool to 6 now? It's a pity.
    1* bot is not simply forge material: they recover the fastest in 3* arena and if you have 6 groups of 1* bots, you can earn Arena chips very quickly. Winning two rounds and give up the 3rd gives you 300 chips anyway. 1 and 1/2 hours later they are back from the bench.

Thanks Trailfire. So they are making constants AND looking into my account. Fine.
  • kelsuskelsus Posts: 38
    Ah, finally someone who gets it!

Need access to more 1 star bots please Kabaam.
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    edited August 2017
    It's a mistake. One that Kabam won't admit they made and also won't admit they did it deliberately. They're too afraid to touch it and make any kind of public announcement. Even after multiple discussion and bug posts about it. They've remained completely silent and neither confirmed or denied the situation.

Support will give a different story depending on the time of day and person you ask. Even replying can trigger a different response and a different story yet again. They don't know what's going on.