Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

soundwave SP3

4star soundwave SP3 not charging up at all. I been using a 4star soundwave in my party and when i fight with him and charged up to his SP3 it stop charging after the SP2 bar is filled up. plz look in to it
Tagged:

Comments

• I've noticed the same thing @Foxhero007 The only way I could get him to sp3 is by letting the other opponent bang him up a bit (which is something i dislike doing). I, also, would like some info on this @Kabam Miike
  • No it's supposed to work like that. You have to use your sp2 in order to be able to charge for your sp3
  • TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    Hey Fox, Stealth,

Have another read of SW description. It isn't clearly stated, but the way he gets power is *only* the way described in the description (plus getting hit of course). He doesn't get any for successful Melee attacks.

Someone raises this almost every week, so it'd be great if they clarified the description, but it is what it is. That's how he works.
  • Thanks for the info @Trailfire Ill make sure to check the description of my bots from here on out lol.
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    In order to get to sp3 you have to successfully connect a sp2 attack, then his power will charge up to 3 unless it gets nullified or you use a sp1 attack.
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 23
    edited August 2017
    its stupid that you have to use SP2 in order to use his SP3 it makes him not worth using.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Foxhero007 wrote: »
    its stupid that you have to use SP2 in order to use his SP3 it makes him not worth using.

Soundwave is incredibly powerful. If he had both his power gain and regular gain from hits he would be broken.

Pretty much every experienced player on here would disagree with you that he is not worth using.
  • i give you that he is powerful but making you do 1 additional step before you can use his SP3 is a big drawback for me
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    His sp3 is horrible and sucks anyways so kinda moot point
  • i still like to use and see it my self.
  • His SP3 is incredibly weak, compared to others'. I have a maxed out 3* SW and 4* lvl 2 SW. Not worth it waiting for that SP3 to charge up.
  • I did finally get to use his sp3 it looked kool but it is weak.
  • His SP3 is great IF it procs both effects. Otherwise it is a complete waste.

However... that is how SP3 has always been. SP2 is generally the stronger option (and cheaper on energy), SP3 is the slightly weaker but unblockable option.
  • Look, Soundwave is already broken with his Laserbeak almost knock down every time in combos and dealing shock. Then, after landing S2, you can play coward in the corner for the S3. The enemy just can't do anything to you other than deal some block damage (well, dodging melee heavies require some reflection time and anticipation, but ranged heavies are but a breeze). Then you land your S3, dealing shock and perhaps a stun. This fits well to his character design as well. It is important to play with tech with a tech.
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    edited September 2017
    yeah SW ia especially deadly vs melee types such as motormaster..
    and with sonic shield unlocked also eats ironhide for breakfast lol