Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Character Suggestion Poll - G1 Autobot Characters, who do you want?

DatBoiLivesDatBoiLives Posts: 60
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
Here are some fan favorite autobots that we don't have yet and should come too the game. I'd like each of you too choose so we can get kabam to make them. qa51stl4ann8.gif

Character Suggestion Poll - G1 Autobot Characters, who do you want? 27 votes

G1 Jazz
44%
Timmy2ChainzCandKaneBlazinhobbsJoker69GochaBROSaYnTDatBoiLivessabre_777Shockwaves_jdjcjdjxPrimeChampionMoeRogersMrsteakymeat_9 12 votes
G1 Bumblebee
11%
French_BakerBumblebeeLlyod_sk 3 votes
G1 Wheeljack
37%
ManthroAndum7DirculesGunz0AntialiasNick_80IlIllIIlIIlDrake6401Insanecloudjjjjkj 10 votes
G1 Ironhide
7%
player1729ANCIENTNEMESIS1 2 votes

Comments

• DatBoiLivesDatBoiLives Posts: 60
    edited August 2017
    G1 Jazz
    Btw I'd hate for ironhide to be shot to the bottom of the list.
    gydoifb2wne0.gif
  • G1 Wheeljack
    Wheeljack would be cool to see. I think he would suit low damage but really technical with both power lock and power flow abilities. His primary focus could be preventing special attacks from his opponent while building his own.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    G1 Wheeljack
    Wheeljack should be tech
    His abillities include: Armor, Self-repair(more healing character!), Power gain and unblockable sp buffs (why not)
    Signature abillity: places debuffs on opponents: armor break, shock, power steal or just drain and block profficency reduction
  • DatBoiLivesDatBoiLives Posts: 60
    edited September 2017
    G1 Jazz
    In conclusion, Wheeljack and Jazz were WAY more popular than the others. Sadly as I predicted, Ironhide fell all the way to rock bottom.

So, I'm launching a new poll between Wheeljack and Jazz, the highest competitors. Please vote and just maybe, Kabam will add either of them in. Thanks to all participants.
  • G1 Jazz
    In conclusion, Wheeljack and Jazz were WAY more popular than the others. Sadly as I predicted, Ironhide fell all the way to rock bottom.

So, I'm launching a new poll between Wheeljack and Jazz, the highest competitors. Please vote and just maybe, Kabam will add either of them in. Thanks to all participants.

Please vote here in the new poll here. ( https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/2019/character-suggestion-poll-wheeljack-or-jazz/p1?new=1 )
  • Hey Commanders! Since we've moved on to phase 2 of the voting, I'll go ahead and close down this thread so things don't get too convoluted!
This discussion has been closed.