Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Prevent Modded APK

I have a quick question, a lot of alliances are around and you know of them as they either rise or fall in rankings or even if they change names, you know or find out about it. There has been an alliance or two as of late that have come out of nowhere and moved up the ranks in a few weeks that don't have players that are recognizable and achieved things that would take weeks or months to do.

Most games you can download modded apk or files of the game with unlimited this, unlimited that. What Kabam have in place to prevent these types of people from playing? You don't have to stay specifically, but it wouldn't be fair to the other players that put all the time and money into it when there are are one or two alliances that are not playing by the rules. I won't say "publicly" which alliance that I'm thinking of.

Comments

• Yes it is sad, hacking will always go around- my part time job is actually hacking for the government to test systems. I don't abuse the knowledge I have but most games are easy to hack and it's sad to say this game is as well
  • Hey @Odie21

We're always monitoring for any kind of Mod or Exploit that can unbalance the game for players that play legitimately, and don't take cheating lightly.

If you ever feel that you've found a player or alliance that is playing this way, please do not hesitate to send our Support team a message and report the situation! You can do this in game by hitting the grey gear icon in the top left corner, and then on the support button.

And thank you for not posting the name publicly. We don't want to start any witch hunts, and everybody is innocent until proven guilty!
  • Odie21Odie21 Posts: 209
    Hey @Odie21

We're always monitoring for any kind of Mod or Exploit that can unbalance the game for players that play legitimately, and don't take cheating lightly.

If you ever feel that you've found a player or alliance that is playing this way, please do not hesitate to send our Support team a message and report the situation! You can do this in game by hitting the grey gear icon in the top left corner, and then on the support button.

And thank you for not posting the name publicly. We don't want to start any witch hunts, and everybody is innocent until proven guilty!

Case has been submitted Mike, thank you.

• Only issue is there have been players reported multiple times and yet I still see them active on the game. When a player can walk through almost a 10k base with 2 harm accelerators without taking damage and they didn't bring MV1, Grimlock or heal synergies...it's most likely they cheated. Only thing I can do is keep reporting and hopefully Kabam will get around to ridding these cheaters for good.
  • Yeah, app exploits are terribly common and surely an annoyance for game developers and players alike. For every fair player, there's a cheater in the shadows. You can look on youtube and see several videos about hacks and exploits to get infinite resources and items in mobile games.

Though reports against potentially rule breaking players are made, the devs must be really careful about how they go about it. It would suck to be banned for a misunderstanding.