Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Thoughts on a 1 Bot Per Month

DatBoiLivesDatBoiLives Posts: 60
edited August 2017 in General Discussion

I've kinda been bothered how we get bots once a month. If we go 1 per month, that would mean we would get 12 new bots out of a whole year.
I would like to see this change some of you may want this to change too. Vote if you want to see this change or not.
3fr1q1xe0btk.gif

Thoughts on a 1 Bot Per Month 40 votes

Keep it going one at a time
70%
BumblebeeManthroJKLLJW7621TotherkinsFoxhole342BigbowlrFyrintenimarAnubisKrugaDirculesPredacon_OrderJoker69Gunz0KillMasterCHired_GoonGochaBROOdie21SonerbabaNick_80 28 votes
GIVE OUT SEVERAL AT A TIME
30%
iuJacobTimmy2ChainzDavienMeshatariPromethium1Mufc14BOFADDatBoiLivesLlyod_skSteelbaneInsanecloudOneSkellyBoi 12 votes

Comments

• TotherkinsTotherkins Posts: 299
    You can get way more than one bot a month. This is just login rewards. Personally I like when they change up rewards or have a special calendar.
  • Nick_80Nick_80 Posts: 225
    We don't need this game full of rushed low quality trash bots, MCOC already has that problem.
  • Nick_80Nick_80 Posts: 225
    Nvm I misread the post lol
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    edited September 2017
    They want you to do 100 raids in 7 days for a 3* and took away character crystals.. more than one bot free in the calendar is not in their style.

Voting is redundant. Look at the game as a whole, they're not going to change it based on some votes, it doesn't line up with whatever their designer is thinking and how restrictive the game is.
  • Keep it going one at a time
    Giving out 3* Megatron is already a big move, there's no need don't push it. Get a bot simply by login in will not contribute to other game data other than the login rate.
  • GIVE OUT SEVERAL AT A TIME
    What I mean is the release of new bots every month. Shockwave last month, starscream this month. Sorry to confuse you all.
  • Release of new bots (new content) I think should be every 2 weeks. 1 month is too slow.
    I don't quite understand the 1 bot a month. We get 2 new bots instoduced to the game a month through arena and crystals. And we get 1 FREE bot a month through calendar. So I've got to guess OP is referring to the 1 free 3* bot we get a month and that's honestly just fine.
    What I mean is the release of new bots every month. Shockwave last month, starscream this month. Sorry to confuse you all.

A new bot is introduced every 2 weeks already. To speed it up would be counter productive and wasteful

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    No. Releasing bots faster just means an exponential increase in threads titled:

"All 2* bots AGAIN"

"Feature crystals should have higher odds"

"Kabam please just give me (x) bot"

"The spinner isn't showing the new bot, check it please because I want free crystals"

We have plenty of those already
    If Bots are released too fast, the productivity would be frustrating because people would be overloaded with information, and productivity would be significantly slowed.
  • SteelbaneSteelbane Posts: 320
    edited September 2017
    I want more bots being released i cant wait to see new bots at a bit faster pace but not too fast as Predacon_Order said, "If Bots are released too fast, the productivity would be frustrating because people would be overloaded with information, and productivity would be significantly slowed."
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    We already get bots every two weeks that's plenty trust me you guys will be complaining before long you can't dupe your bots because bot pool is too big, now I do think they should release bots biweekly into pbc tho, instead of wait and do 4-6 in a bunch
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    damn voted wrongly should be once a month for me...

dude don't be greedy... getting a free 3* bot once a month is good already.
    We are already seeing new bots every 2 weeks (approximately). I'd rather see them take the time to release awesome and well balanced bots. There are enough bugs already; why rush them and possibly end up with more glitches?
    If you are referring to the login prize, I like it the way it is. The only thing I don't really like is whenever I have login issues, I'm afraid I'll be "cheated" out of rewards due to issues outside my control.
  • I was thinking Transformers can add more bots like Stinger, Galvatron, Nemesis prime, Sentinel prime, Lockdown, Hound, Cliffjumper and more and they should let you buy and sell bots and mods with gold