Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Critical bug with assault/raids after last update

GERCROWGERCROW Posts: 14
edited September 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
I cant access to assault/raids since the last update....i lost my tickets...i watch only this error message

8vr1ekwn73jc.png

Comments

• The rest of my ally have the same problem...it is not an isolated problem
  • I have the same problem, I even re install the game, nothing fix it... I already los 4 raid tickets!
  • Same here. The difference is I didn't see the error message. It crashed and quited immediately.
  • Nick_80Nick_80 Posts: 225
    I haven't had any problems so far.
  • NakhielNakhiel Posts: 2
    edited September 2017
    Same problem lost 4 tickets. Before the update all was ok!!!!
  • 4 hours and the problem is still there, i am wasting valuable time
  • This problem exists on Android.
    Apple users are raiding without problems.
    Is it going to be fixed or raids are for apple only now??
  • While Kabam solving this issue, u can download apk with previous version.
    That's the solution for Android players at this moment.
  • Beshar wrote: »
    This problem exists on Android.
    Apple users are raiding without problems.
    Is it going to be fixed or raids are for apple only now??

IT'S NO TRUE!!!
    I have ios and there is the same problem, after the update is a nightmare.
    5 tickets lost untill now. I cannot download the previus version, in ios app store only the last version is present!!!

RPelease an update !!!

• I have ios 10.3.3... 6 tickets lost...:(
  • @mike is tuesday and the problem is still there...i lost a day without enter to raids, and i use ios platform too (ipad air)
  • Time to dish out some free Knight shards to those affected.
  • XXXXXX Posts: 80
    I think it's embarrassing for a company like Kabam to release an update without trying it. Every update released has solved earlier problems, but ended up creating more and more problems. From the beginning the application has always caused the phone to overheat and caused continued crashes especially in raids. But now the situation is even worse. The fact that players that didn't upgrade are allowed to raid, while who have upgraded are forced to look at others taking the awards is hallucinating.
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    on android and update works fine for me. but then maybe because i am on Android 7.0? hmm
  • MAMILMAMIL Posts: 48
    edited September 2017
    I am getting frozen tundra or snow storm in every raid. Resetting gets rid of it, butibut back with a vengeance next raid.k0s0i6htapch.png
    ld7h18famcsc.png75te1cx4we8g.png

• Same problema here!! Y hace Lost 10 tickets!!!
  • Same Problems. I have lost 8 Tickets. WTF!!!
  • Hey All,

We are working on a proper fix for this, but in the mean time, can you guys try a work around for us? We've tested it and it looks like it should fix this situation temporarily until we have a permanent fix in place.

Before you start a Raid, change your language setting to English (Go to the Settings menu by tapping the Gear icon in the top Left corner of your Base Screen and then on Language Selection), then reboot the Game. Then you should be able to raid again. You can change your language back after you're done raiding, but repeat this before you Raid again.

We're working on getting a fix for this together As soon as possible!
  • Good thing i didnt update yet lol… however, i thought the raids were supposed to be more to my skill level. This is just a mockery of my bots potential and skill ogv5zgdn0qb8.png
    24ms393nklx2.png
  • Hey All,

We are working on a proper fix for this, but in the mean time, can you guys try a work around for us? We've tested it and it looks like it should fix this situation temporarily until we have a permanent fix in place.

Before you start a Raid, change your language setting to English (Go to the Settings menu by tapping the Gear icon in the top Left corner of your Base Screen and then on Language Selection), then reboot the Game. Then you should be able to raid again. You can change your language back after you're done raiding, but repeat this before you Raid again.

Thanks @miike :)

I changed the lenguage and the raids are back and work well, even the game works better and faster. Thanks for the help!

Ger

• it should fix this situation temporarily

As russian proverb says: there is nothing more permanent than "temporary".
    Lets see if it will be proven wrong.
  • I have the same problem