Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

What's better airhead crystal or pbc

So which is better for getting starscream, og optimus, ironhide, or soundwave?
Thanks

Comments

• For Starscream, definitely Airhead as he hasn't been released to the PBC yet. Optimus and Ironhide can be found easier in the PBC, although if you're gunning for a 3* or higher I've noticed feature crystals tend to have slightly better odds. Soundwave was only released as a 3* or 4*, so I would say Airhead has slightly better odds on him, but your best bet for all but Starscream is grabbing some 3* crystal shards in the Last Knight challenge
  • Was gunning for a starscream from the air head crystals but no luck :/ If you can call duping Ramjet 4* no luck ...
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    4* crystals are the best... 3*s are now outdated and are only meant for newbies and the occasional raid events / Arenas.
  • Davien wrote: »
    4* crystals are the best... 3*s are now outdated and are only meant for newbies and the occasional raid events / Arenas.

I cleared the last Spotlight hard mode with a team of maxed 3* and one r2 4*, they're not as useless as you think
  • Both have pretty rare chances to get a 3* or 4*… but if you want a starscream or ramjet, then i think youd want to get the airhead crystal
  • StealthmodeStealthmode Posts: 218
    edited September 2017
    3* may be weaker than 4* in terms of rating, damage, and health, but theyre still preeetty damn good. I once took out a r4 lvl40 4* with my maxed 3*
  • Thanks for the info guys
  • ZapperZapper Posts: 186
    Both are really bad value ^^