Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

CAN WE BUFF SHOCK WAVE

hi, and im hear to say that shock wave needs a buff i own him and hes crap this is un acceptable this is my favorite bot and to see him extreamly under powerd is un acceptable i demand for him to be buffed he is only ok if hes with the tech bots but no one with a brain would run a all tech team to battle its crazy i demand for all shock waves to be buffed and with new synergys and powers health block sucks only a few bots heal them selfs shock damage is ok but he needs more things to make him better bot fix him good day sir

Comments

• SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    This post is filled with so many different levels of win.
  • Nick_80Nick_80 Posts: 225
    Just because he’s your favorite not doesn’t mean anything.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Just give him some new abilities, like power lock on his SP1, permanent shield buff reducing 20% damage and increase the shock charges duration or make them permanent, he's even worse than bugged Nebula in MCOC
  • Tbh i actually agree i got the 2* and max him straight away and ran with him a few times and find hes terrible and yet so fun to use, the undo is to low a percentage to activate to counter the range damage you take to get shock charges which then you cannot land a heavy attack anyway because the ai level is usually too high. A great bot I was excited for who just sits on the bench.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Its not that he's his favourite bot, is that he's supposed to be the boss of act3 so he's pretty much Thanos... He really does deserve a buff