Home Alliance Recruitment
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Black Rain |ßЯ| is recruiting

TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
edited October 2017 in Alliance Recruitment
4th in the last two AMs (the only independent alliance in the top5), been top8 since Beta (we’re a continuation of Bravo)

Looking for people who can handle high AM levels. Get in touch if you wanna step up the game and grab that 4* Galvatron, t3b, t2a etc

eboygh3asd2h.png

Comments

• TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    (With apologies to Mike et al for putting this in the wrong section, I’m sure someone will move it soon)
  • Lmao what a really lame alliance name.

Independent? I thought [Dogz] was your feeder alliance.
  • I cannot believe someone would call their alliance black rain. This is too funny :D
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    This is my former alliance, and I can vouch that anyone interested would be joining a solid group of people.

Don't miss the opportunity to join these guys if you think you can hang. Openings in top level alliances don't appear very often :smile:
  • HoldonHoldon Posts: 58
    edited October 2017
    Recruiting
  • ToughnutToughnut Posts: 201
    Ok, I can vouch for black rain. They are a good alliance, with some amazing people eager to help others out. Really recommend joining.
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    BigSquirt wrote: »
    I cannot believe someone would call their alliance black rain. This is too funny :D

Cause “BigSquirt”is an awesome username? Keep it civil bro
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    Black Rain was an awesome movie from the 80s.
  • TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    By "independent", I mean we're not part of any alliance family. Other top alliances are all networked. We were part of the Alpha family until a month ago and are now independent. I don't know Dogz at all, they have nothing to do with us.

Manthro is not 'just' a troll, although obviously he is that too ;)
    The difference is that Manthro trolls foolishness, and offers actual help in equal measure.

Thanks for the thumbs up @Toughnut !

Anyway, as was said, this is a chance to break into a top5 alliance, which doesn't come around all the time, especially if you aren't already in one of the family alliances
  • HoldonHoldon Posts: 58
    edited October 2017
    I'm in delta @Trailfire
  • I would love to join. What info do you need @Trailfire