Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

So...Galvatron's particle cannon...

...is he trying to compensate for something? I just don't remember his arm cannon being that ridiculously big. It looks comical, but comical to the point of distraction. Could the devs possibly reduce the size of it to make it look more proportional to the rest of him?

Comments

• MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    f4x8xo43bw3y.jpeg

Sadly it’s about right
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    edited October 2017
    that may partly explain why he is always mad lol
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    dkvhhxj3loqv.png

Guess I remember him more like this than the giant orange proboscis he's got strapped on his arm in the game. Maybe if they just thinned the cannon out a little more.
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    It's based off the Titans Return toy
    dapi8mxb0fy1.jpg
  • I agree. He actually looks really good--spot on with 99% of him, design, colors, etc. My only gripe is his cannon sounds like a squirt gun. Is there any way possible for you guys to get the sound file for his cannon from the original movie/season 3 cartoons? That would make him 1,000X more fun to play!
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    edited October 2017
    I think he looks good too, don't get me wrong. It's just the cannon that looks clownish to me. [Removed by Moderation] They just need to thin it out a little bit. And yes, that cannon sound from the show would be awesome to have.
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    who needs Galvatron when we have Ironhide!
  • I agree his sound effects need changing.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    This game has sound?