Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Ranked rewards (alliance events)

Miike... Is something bugged with rank rewards? My alliance placed top 30 in the arena event and still no rewards. When should we expect to see these? Event has been over for over 8 hours.

Comments

• MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Problem is not enough allies "ranking" just because they are on leaderboard doesn't mean they made the minimum for rank, so either you guys did not hit the minimum for rank which typically means you had to claim all milestones or not enough allies qualified for you to score
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Rewards already went out
  • tekkn1kaltekkn1kal Posts: 430
    We definitely hit the minimum for rank and placed 27th.

So I suppose there weren't 35 alliances that hit ranked, and it is what it is. Still crazy to me, especially considering alliances are only 18 people.
  • TotherkinsTotherkins Posts: 299
    We placed 7th and got 16 to 25 %. Pretty shocked on how low we were. But, like Mustang told me until more people can hit ranking pools will be small.
  • Scump45Scump45 Posts: 5
    I really don't get it...even if you hit the rank rewards mark u don't get in the pool? We placed 25 and surely we had unlocked rank rewards but still got nothing
  • FarkasFarkas Posts: 63
    Percentages it is all about percentages. Rank rewards for events ends at 75%. If 2000 alliances got past the milestone to unlock rank rewards the top 1-2% would be the top 40 but on the bad side of it if only 50 alliances got to rank rewards then the top 1-2% would be just 1 and 75% would be 37.

With the info that is coming in it seems that only around 30 alliances that finished the event, and you have to actually finish all the milestones to unlock rank rewards for this. This seems to be the major problem with it, it probably needs to be changed to be more like Arenas and Milestone 2 unlocked rank rewards.
  • Scump45Scump45 Posts: 5
    Hmmmm...sorry my bad I had not seen that rewards start at 75% thank for the info farkas