Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

GOLD ARENA

Overall I am loving the changes Kabam have made to the game. Only thing i still think need some attention is gold rewards. I am not complaining about the new arena reward system. We are getting more or less the same amt of gold as before.
I will love to see a 24hr arena dedicated to gold crystals. In my opinion instead of having 3 crystal bounty arenas kabam can switch one with Gold arena. This way we can work on our gold reserves cuz all these T1,T2 &T3s are of no use without gold.

Comments

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited October 2017
    Yes

Or... make an arena for just Arena crystals and call it arena
    Arena...
  • SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    yeah just dont remove the crystals lol, remove mods or something useless like that. still waiting to see what's this raiding arena is about. hope its not raid chips.
  • Yeah... i just want some event or arena where i can grind and get like 400k gold for placing in 1-2%. Or raid event for gold crystals will be good too.
  • While I wouldn't mind a gold arena, it would make no sense to replace the crystal bounties with it. That's easily the best arena you can choose to participate in, even before bots were no longer an arena reward but a chip reward. This is now the only way to do lots of arenas for a 4*, and now you don't have to be anywhere near top 5 to do it. But you'd have to be a lot closer if you got rid of one.
  • Sabugen wrote: »
    yeah just dont remove the crystals lol, remove mods or something useless like that. still waiting to see what's this raiding arena is about. hope its not raid chips.

Yes this would be the candidate, though it depends on rewards. I don't want shields or potions, and I'd only want a ton of chips if the daily raid item happened to rock that day (like if t3 day corresponded with the arena ending every time). Otherwise.... yeah I'd rather do a gold arena :P
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Just put a Gold arena side-by-side with any running arena of the day, period.
  • Preferably don't do a gold arena and bring back per fight chips. An arena alongside (which I really don't think would help the new people as much as chips per fight anyway) would work as a worse alternative. I would not any longer be in favor of replacing the raid arena, hadn't even thought about mod class essence. Although you have GOT to put the T2 in there or raid arena is completely worthless.