Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Galvatron Arena

Another day another mishap. 1.5K raid chips for getting top 10 in the arena is a joke. That is 4.5% of the 4* Galvatron needed. Before you used to get a full 4* bot for finishing top 5 now you get 4.5% of one.

Come on dev team, everyone on line is laughing at this.

At least make it so top 5 still get the 4* featured bot and add some 4* shards back into the rank rewards.

Hopefully when the basic bot arena comes its not this bad and its top 2% get the 4* bot that is being offered.

Please fix asap

Comments

• BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    I am going to second this. How is this worth my time? No more arena crystals, so I am not making Gold and if I already have Galvatron from Chips now what, no chance to win the bot? I mean I know you guys said that we would get bot chips but still this number is a little low.

If this is designed specifically for people to catch up its even too low. I mean come on I get one bot from premium shards? Cool I can dupe my max sig 2 star Ratchet again.

At least run a second arena along side it. That makes more sense to me. Be it gold arena, crystal arena, at least give us something to entice us. We want to play arena, but it needs to be worth it.
  • I have to admit, the galv chips do seem really low for the arena... it seems the only way to get that 4* galv is to dupe a lot of 3* and 4*s... I thought I was sitting good at 32k chips... right now I'm not so sure.
  • WolfeWolfe Posts: 80
    The ones who spend to obtain dupes will have a better chance at him. I don't see getting there myself because the gold/arena chips has me unhappy enough to keep from using $$ for now.
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    I find myself running it for ....

Wait for it ....

The milestones. Seems that really is quite a successful way to get people to participate.
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    Dircules wrote: »
    I find myself running it for ....

Wait for it ....

The milestones. Seems that really is quite a successful way to get people to participate.

Yeah thats the only reason any one in an alliance is doing it. That T2A like they stuck it there because they knew they giving people garbage in return. Not the four star shards we are used to getting thats for sure lol
  • Pofh1Pofh1 Posts: 50
    The Galvatron chips from arena are a joke.