Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Earning energon

I think we need to be able to earn more energon in the game rather then having to buy it to get a decent amount. Now that we're not earning as much arena crystals im not getting energon from them at all maybe like 9 at most this is worthless, in marvel contest it was 20k for 10 arena crystals took longer to save but sometimes id pull over 100 energon and lots of gold at a time why is it not the same as mcoc?
Tagged:

Comments

• I think we need to be able to earn more energon in the game rather then having to buy it to get a decent amount. Now that we're not earning as much arena crystals im not getting energon from them at all maybe like 9 at most this is worthless, in marvel contest it was 20k for 10 arena crystals took longer to save but sometimes id pull over 100 energon and lots of gold at a time why is it not the same as mcoc?

And for that matter why can't I play iron man like in MCOC ffs kabam!!
  • Odie21Odie21 Posts: 209
    This game doesn't make money with intrusive ads, they make money buying crystal packs and wait for it....ENERGON!

When people keep posting here in this forum that they rely on the "free" energon and that they won't spend money, what do you think the company is going to do?

The vets that don't spend, will either start spending (if they want energon) or quit. The new players won't know the difference as they've only been exposed to the new system.

This isn't pertaining to the OP but the various comments around this forum complaining about receiving MORE free things is humorous. This game is free, no one is forcing you to download and play this game. If you don't like the changes, then play another game that wants your money.
  • WolfeWolfe Posts: 80
    Great solution. Start spending or quit.

There should be a middle ground and drastically changing arenas wasn't it. There can be compromise without telling people they should spend or quit.
  • I do spend sometimes but would like to earn more without spending and not 10 at a time
  • This game is not MCOC. While we do have some similarities between the two, these are 2 completely different games run by two completely different teams. You really can't compare them, especially as we have been moving further and further away from even where this game was when we first started.

That being said, we are still looking into the gold and arena crystal situation, but have yet to come up with any concrete plans at this time. We'll let you know as soon as we have more information that we can share with you all.