Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Lvl 26 and no 3* or 4*!!!! what the hell?!?!?!?!?!?

what the hell man... like seriously... i am lvl 26 and the only 3* i have is cus i purchased bumblebee... i have not pulled anything more than a 2* from a crystal... i play this game all the god damn time... freaking unfair....

Comments

• Maat1985 wrote: »
    what the hell man... like seriously... i am lvl 26 and the only 3* i have is cus i purchased bumblebee... i have not pulled anything more than a 2* from a crystal... i play this game all the god damn time... freaking unfair....

How have you not 100% act 1 yet? I had act 1 100% by the time I was level 23 and I did it with 2 stars
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 27
    Maat1985 wrote: »

How have you not 100% act 1 yet? I had act 1 100% by the time I was level 23 and I did it with 2 stars

just time mate... thats all it is.. i have no probs with act 1 but just the time to do it.. i work 11 hour days 5 days a week and i can get away with auto battling during the day at work but that only allows me to replay the dailys over and over... bots are not strong enough to auto battle for 100% act 1.... will complete it by the end of this weekend....
  • Alkaiser_93Alkaiser_93 Posts: 249
    Get used to it. Only way to get good bots it's spending Energon, and by all means money. Although if you haven't finished even Act 1 you're wasting your time complaining that you don't get any 3-Star and/or 4-Star Bot
    if i havnt even finished act 1 i am wasting my time complaining??? for one this forum and reddit are full of people complaing over much more stupid ****...
    and for 2 i have played many many more hours then alot of people who have have got alot more in the way of 3 and 4 star bots. so of course that is frustrating and i am allowed to not like it and complain about it. so when someone opens their first PBC and gets a 4* bot and when someone opens 5 and gets 2 x 4* bots and 1 x 3* bot and 2 x 2* bot that is supposed to not make me jealous just because i have yet to 100% complete act 1???? if you saw someone who has played less than half the time you have and has more 3* bots than you what would you think???? it would be a little annoying yes??? i understand this is RNG and i am not complaing saying it needs to be fixed. i am just complaing saying i have had **** luck....
    and so in about half an hour when i 100% act 1 i will suddenly gain the right to complain about it??? how so??? nothing will have really changed.... i will still only have my 2nd and still that will have been earnt through los of playing...
    my luck will still not have changed... rng will still have been bad for me...
  • HydroclawHydroclaw Posts: 66
    No you will have a 3* bot from the 3* crystal you get for 100%.

If you get a 2* from the 3* crystal, then you have every right to complain.
    that why i said i would have my 2nd 3*... but this is a 3* from hard work... not from RNG....
    this post was complaing bout my bad luck with the RNG... earning something does not change the RNG....
  • HydroclawHydroclaw Posts: 66
    I only had 1 3* when i completed act 1. My former alliance mate had to 100% act 1 with only 2* bots. So its not unheard of.
    didnt say it was unheard of..... didnty say i couldnt complete it cus i didnt have them....
    i just said my luck sucked..... i am sure others does also.... but compared to some who have opened 12 PBC's and got already 4 3* and 2* 4* compared with myself who has opened 30 PBC's and got only 2*'s my luck sucks.... that is my point....
    Hydroclaw wrote: »
    I only had 1 3* when i completed act 1. My former alliance mate had to 100% act 1 with only 2* bots. So its not unheard of.

sounds like also your luck sucked a litte too.....
  • Just curious how is your complaining supposed to solve anything?

not meant to solve anything... was hoping to see what others had to say bout their own luck.... not just people having a go....
  • AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    Another way to get new bots is too grind arena. You can't complain about not getting bots from crystals because the drop rate is so very low. If your in an alliance a lot of the rewards also offer 3* shards so there's another way. We don't all just magically get 3* we grind for them or spend for them pick one
  • Alkaiser_93Alkaiser_93 Posts: 249
    edited April 2017
    Like I said, you're wasting your time complaining about your bad luck. Besides, this is just a videogame. If you complain like you do now about a simple videogame, I can't even imagine how would you complain about real life issues.

If you see that people which just started the game with a few 3 to 4-star bots it's just means that they're very lucky or they spend a lot of money buying Energon. Get used to it. Besides, what's the point of having a 3 or 4-Star bot if by this point on the game you won't even have the resources to maximize it's usefulness properly? An upgraded 2-star bot easily destroys a base 4-star one. Heck, if you're good at the game, even a fully leveled up 1-star bot could win against a 4-Star one.
  • While it's understandable that you would like to have all the awesome things in the game (like 3 and 4 star Bots), please remember the purpose of the forums. General rants or complaints don't really lead to constructive conversation, and personal attacks against one another aren't warranted either. I'm going to close this thread for those reasons.

Everyone progresses at their own pace, based on what they choose to put into the game (be it grinding in arenas, going through the Story mode, and we now have Alliance Missions). For information on the best ways to get the higher level Bots, feel free to check out some of the articles in our Support FAQs, like this one about 4 Star Bots: http://kabam.force.com/PKB/articles/en_US/FAQ/4-Star-Bots?retURL=/PKB/apex/KbSearch&popup=false&issue=All&game=a0Za000001GVJfzEAH&searchstring=3 star&language=en_US&articletitle=4-Star Bots

Please try to keep posts constructive, and help others out rather than putting them down. While there may be other forums full of "complaints", we'd really like to keep this one full of constructive discussion (including constructive feedback and suggestions, which don't have to be all positive, but shouldn't just be a rant either).

If you have questions about the forum rules, please feel free to reach out to a moderator via Private Message!
This discussion has been closed.