Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Arena Ranking Galvatron Bounty

Hi Mike

Can you explain how Phil can be ranked 8 while I'm 33 with 50% more points ?

862rqd4bjw50.jpg
u455u1r9b86b.jpg
rmwi1s7gmeko.jpg

Comments

• SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    The arenas are broken down into regions. You're most likely both in different regions so that's why your scores are different.

I'm guessing his region isn't as competitive as yours.
  • Ray94Ray94 Posts: 41
    Synthwave wrote: »
    The arenas are broken down into regions. You're most likely both in different regions so that's why your scores are different.

I'm guessing his region isn't as competitive as yours.

If it's regional why would they be on the same leaderboard?
  • Ray94Ray94 Posts: 41
    edited October 2017
    Should have seperate leaderboards if this is the case. Can cause some confusion.
  • scores aren't finished being organized obviously. when you get the mail you will know where you officially placed.
  • Still no change and no email...
  • Hey All,

We are aware of a delay in the finalization of the Ranks and Delivery of Rewards for the Bounty Arena. The team is looking into it right now.

Rest assured that the ranks will be corrected before the rewards are delivered.
  • Hey All,

We are aware of a delay in the finalization of the Ranks and Delivery of Rewards for the Bounty Arena. The team is looking into it right now.

Hi mike did you recieve my private message?Im waiting for your reply.Thanks!
  • Hey All,

Thanks for the reply Kabam Mike :)
  • Hi Mike
    Thanks for your answer.
    It looks like the ranking has been finalized indeed.
    m6t8r3npns3r.png