Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

We need our alliance mission bots available for solo missions

It's impossible to complete an alliance mission with only the 5 energy available, that means we are locked out from using our bots for multiple hours.

Please consider changing this and keeping alliance missions from interfering with the other modes.

Comments

• MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    edited April 2017
    The alliance mission is very possible to complete its designed for team work and it takes time. And you are given 24 hours for a reason with efficiency with shattered land map you can clear in roughly 12 -15 hours which once cleared releases bot, but then alliance mission starts over again ect
  • HydroclawHydroclaw Posts: 66
    If the different modes didn't lock your bots, there would be no reason to have a roster of bots beyond your best 5.
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    Hydroclaw wrote: »
    If the different modes didn't lock your bots, there would be no reason to have a roster of bots beyond your best 5.

I'm not talking about all the modes, only alliance missions, because you can't speed up the timer or even exit, your bots are gone for many hours, up to 24 hours, and you're relying on other people as well. Every other area you can refresh to get your bots back and do more things, here you can't do anything. It's not the same as the other modes.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    edited April 2017
    This has been confirmed by mike in some other threads before this will not change I do believe.

It's 3 bots currently there are 17 I think including ultra if you purchased. So 7 locked on base 3 locked in am still means 7 to do other things with. Once again time and more bots cures all
  • AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    That's the whole point of alliance mission. You're bots are supposed to be locked and you're supposed to have team work. As your roster expands you will have bots for defense raids and am