Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Which tech bot is great for defeating megatron boss in special mission expert

AnttonyAnttony Posts: 8
edited October 2017 in General Discussion

Which tech bot is great for defeating megatron boss in special mission expert 48 votes

Soundwave
52%
MeGrimlockAwesomTrailfirenomisuHoldonDocholiday321JscrillaMallowmanhoolienweeJetfireDiego_22IvanTyDrkPrinzMnicely80WunWun420Jeanseb78Bazzatron1979BattlefieldtrolzJatinderSinghIts_yo_boy4KittenPrime 25 votes
Rhinox
6%
HumpyhampsterLaprasThule 3 votes
Ratchet
8%
JKLNerguryCozmatic_Prime26PrimeChampion 4 votes
Mirage
27%
xJamesssDirculesGunz0Promethium1Mufc14Pofh1GochaBRONick_80Drake6401SabugenSteelbaneElsie123darceyTragicvision 13 votes
Shockwave
6%
French_BakerJoker69JOUST 3 votes

Comments

• TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    Soundwave
    The ranged attacks are brutal, so SW's reflect would be really helpful. Even my r3 Mirage would go down after a single heavy from Mega in expert, so I think only reflect has any chance of being useful amongst tech abilities

That said, I found MV1 and IH pretty good for blasting past his repair ability
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    I'd say either Soundwave or Mirage.

Soundwave does way more damage than Mirage does and that power flood is nice because you can dodge and charge up your specials, but Mirage's heavy will keep you out of trouble if you can avoid getting hit by ranged. It's almost better to move in and stay close and eat a melee combo than get hit with a ranged. Keep sp3ing with Mirage and Soundwave's sp2 and sp3.

I'd say Shockwave too, since he's basically designed to take on Megatron, but I don't have his 4 star so I don't know how well he'd do. That repair block though would be really helpful though.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Mirage
    Mirage has the powerful shield so I often use him against Megatron, it reduces opponent's damage to like 0, plus he can ALMOST stun-lock the opponent with the SP2, it helps a lot against unstoppable
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Ratchet
    Wanted to give Rat a vote because he wasn't getting any love, lol.
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    JKL wrote: »
    Wanted to give Rat a vote because he wasn't getting any love, lol.

Pre-nerf Ratchet for sure, post-nerf, not a chance.

Poor Ratchet.
  • Gunz0 wrote: »
    Mirage has the powerful shield so I often use him against Megatron, it reduces opponent's damage to like 0, plus he can ALMOST stun-lock the opponent with the SP2, it helps a lot against unstoppable

Unfortunately, while I do feel Mirage is a good candidate, his shield does nothing against Megatrons ranged attacks unless you have a synergy going.

And his stun lock was nerfed a long time ago and it lets enemy build way too much power too fast. Better to ignore S2 atm. Go for S3, build them stacks while dodging/countering and spam S1 after you have a decent amount
  • tekkn1kaltekkn1kal Posts: 430
    Trailfire wrote: »
    The ranged attacks are brutal, so SW's reflect would be really helpful. Even my r3 Mirage would go down after a single heavy from Mega in expert, so I think only reflect has any chance of being useful amongst tech abilities

That said, I found MV1 and IH pretty good for blasting past his repair ability

This... the easiest way to beat him is to blast thru repair.

MT himself is another good option, though.
  • SteelbaneSteelbane Posts: 320
    Mirage
    Mirage is op against megatron and ironhide, i had mirage fight ironhide way above my lvl and ironhide used his sp 3 and i took 79 dmg from his second attack im like WOAH he usually one shots me with that and also note my mirage is lvl 1,200 rn so
  • Soundwave
    I say each character is good though
  • SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    Mirage
    bah soundwave is more a base defense bot, too inferior !