Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Health taken away after crashing

I thought Kabam said there wasn't going to be any more health penalty for YOUR GAME crashing. Game just crashed on me during AM. I hadn't been hit and I lost more than half my health. WTF Kabam?
Tagged:

Comments

• nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    actually no health penalty only applies in story mission and raids as far as i can see .. but yeah also got the 50%
    health penalty when game crashed in AM

(stopped counting the number of times i crashed after 50 times ever since update to 4.0)
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    edited October 2017
    They cant keep the game running so I lose health. Makes sense
  • Happened to me several times on AM as well. I’m on version 4.0. iOS 11.0.3.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Happened to me several times on AM as well. I’m on version 4.0. iOS 11.0.3.

What device if you want to help them fix issues they need as much info as possible
    I'm on an LGV20 Android
  • I’m on iPad Air
  • edited October 2017
    The change we made with 4.0 was specifically when crashing on a load into a fight in Story, Dailies, Special Events, and Raids.

If your app closes for any reason in the fight itself (out of battery, force closure, airplane mode, crashing, disconnection, etc...), a penalty will still be applied.
    Oh that seems fair because you guys can't keep the game running I get penalized. Make sense
  • asparagusasparagus Posts: 184
    I'm receiving it in the spotlight mission while crashing at the loading screen. Sometimes the sound of the fight continues while I'm stuck at the screen but usually the app just closes out...before the fight begins.
  • Penalty is being applied during story mode. If game crashes during loading screen. Nothing has been fixed. Galaxy S8 Plus