Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Are we going to get masteries???

was really hoping that we would get some knid of mastery setup like in MCOC. even just some basic ones for now that could really help with fighting.
ie, Parry, Dexterity (also work with sidestepping)....

Comments

• HydroclawHydroclaw Posts: 66
    No parry, please no.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 27
    how usefull would dexterity be??? particularly with the 3d arena environment.....
  • AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    We already have a form of dexterity implemented sorta, you can swipe back when against your wall and dodge an attack/ special
  • TotherkinsTotherkins Posts: 299
    I'd really like them to not bring in masteries like parry and keep it competitive.All in all I'd much rather have this game without masteries than with, it's much more money and frustration bringing in masteries.
    edited April 2017
    You don't need dexterity you can evade all projectiles. Only tricky bit for me is Ironhides l2 atm. Dear god, does that require some fancy footwork.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    5 sidesteps in row and it's even kind enough to bring you in melee range after final
    Yeah I will figure it out the more I play against him I'm sure. Tbh, I'm pretty crappy at multiple sidesteps in succession atm. Not sure whether to sidestep just one way or switch it up.
    yeah i think there are some good points for and against it but yeah the sidestepping alone is great. still trying to get fully used to the sidestepping and ranged attacks.....
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    Anybody else having zero luck dodging heavy melee attacks? Doesn't seem to matter when/how I dodge, either I manage to dash backwards out of range or I get plowed over, sidestepping has worked exactly zero times
    heavy melee attacks you are better off with dash backwards out of range as sidestepping you still end up in reach of the car....
    sidestepping is usefull to evade the heavy ranged attacks......
    If your right up on them you probably won't be able to get out of range of heavy melee
    unfortunately think that is just the game design..... trying to get you to keep distance...
    But since global I will say the touch sensitivity has changed I keep getting locked into range ect
    i wouldnt know about beta or not but i can say it is not as sensitive as MCOC is... i find there i often accidentaly heavy attack instead of block. where as here i dont have that problem....
    Heavy is harder to activate sometimes I don't even get it to... but it's definatly switched back and forth since beta
    must be very hard for your game play if you are finding it is changing....