Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

So why can we only get one 4 star Featured Bot for the month?

And by the title I mean why can we only purchase 1 Galvatron? Shouldn't it be like 3 or 4, with the intent that most of this game's population won't ever hit that so there's no harm in it?

I only ask because I've already purchased both the 3 star and the 4 star featured bot, but I also have 160k leftover in chips (I duped a lot of 3 and 4 star bots). I'd love to be able to put that towards buying another 4 star Galvatron but can't. Guess I'd better hope the conversion rate for whatever these leftover chips will turn into will be good.

Comments

• Must be nice, I'm going to come up short of (1) 4* Galvatron, I have no doubt Kabam has their reasons.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Synthwave wrote: »
    And by the title I mean why can we only purchase 1 Galvatron? Shouldn't it be like 3 or 4, with the intent that most of this game's population won't ever hit that so there's no harm in it?

I only ask because I've already purchased both the 3 star and the 4 star featured bot, but I also have 160k leftover in chips (I duped a lot of 3 and 4 star bots). I'd love to be able to put that towards buying another 4 star Galvatron but can't. Guess I'd better hope the conversion rate for whatever these leftover chips will turn into will be good.

You knew this going in, yet you overshot it anyway...

Why would you not save those potential dupes for next month on the upcoming feature bot instead?
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Manthro wrote: »

Why would you not save those potential dupes for next month on the upcoming feature bot instead?

Maybe he opened 10 premiums and pulled 10 4* dupes... He couldn't have seen that coming

That has never happened and never will.

• Manthro wrote: »
    Manthro wrote: »

Maybe he opened 10 premiums and pulled 10 4* dupes... He couldn't have seen that coming

That has never happened and never will.

You never know. Nothing is impossible... tee bee h (tbh)