Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Awakening bots,.non duped bots not able to be awakened?

I purchased the awakening pack in order to unlock a 4* sig however only my duped bots show up in the list.

The email specifically states, "awaken a bots signature ability without acquiring a duplicate bot".

Please either fix the awaken pack to work with unduped bots (as stated it would), or give me my energon back for being purposely mislead.
Tagged:

Comments

• nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    if you think about it the statement is also considered true, albeit the omission of the requirement that first your target bot must already have been duped at least once..
  • This might be a stupid question but you did open the crystal with the awakening program? You only get a random class specific awakening program from the crystal and the other four universal programs are to get the sig to level 5.
  • Jscrilla wrote: »
    DeePrime wrote: »
    This might be a stupid question but you did open the crystal with the awakening program? You only get a random class specific awakening program from the crystal and the other four universal programs are to get the sig to level 5.

Didnt see the crystal until I read your post, thank you DeePrime. The crystal did unlock a specific class that I was able to awaken. So it does work as advertised.

No prob man, happy to help.
  • I wasn't crazy about the crystal at all. Why bother with a big f**k you to players by a crystal generating a class that a player may not have for their 3 star bots? If they can give 4 universal upgrades to signature abilities, just go ahead and give the 5th and let players unlock who they want to unlock.

I got this too expecting to unlock the sig power of my 3 star Grimlock and when I found out it was a crystal to generate for a random bot type, I instantly regretted it. I used it and was lucky enough to get the Tactician type so Starscream got unlocked instead, but if I would have known ahead of time it was a random crystal, I wouldn't have bought it.
  • You guys just saved me from buying the 3* awakening pack to get access to the 4*. I’m not chancing all that energon for a lucky spin... my luck isn’t that good
  • I agree on the random issue. I would've been willing to purchase if I had my choice of class because I have 0 4* tech's duped so I'm not gambling to get something specialized that I don't need.
  • my real question is: will we see awakening/strenghting programs for 2 star bots as well?
    Also, it would be nice a power up of this kind to be put permanently in the raid shop, instead of being a rotation one.