Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Spotlight Mission: Galvatron Rising

Madness and deranged power descend upon the Wasteland with the arrival of Decepticon heavyweight Galvatron. His crazed ambition has everyone on guard and preparing for a Decepticon leadership showdown!

Be prepared Commanders, this new Spotlight mission starts tomorrow, October 5th at 5 am PDT!

How long is this mission available?

Unlike the previous Spotlight Missions, these missions will have 3 chapters (2 missions each), all of which will be unlocked at once, and will be available all month long!

The Mission will start on October 5th at 5 am PDT, and run until November 2nd at 5 am PDT.

Are there locks on the difficulties?

Easy Difficulty will unlock at Commander Level 10, Medium Difficulty will unlock at Commander Level 20, and Hard Difficulty will unlock at Commander Level 30. The brand new Expert Level difficulty will unlock at Level 35! Each Difficulty features different energy usage per Mission.

Expert Mode! What do I need to know?

Expert Mode is meant to be a Challenging new difficulty for our experienced Commanders! Do not underestimate me when I say THIS IS HARD STUFF! Most Commanders will not be able to complete the entire mode very easily, but this difficulty level is one that we want our Commanders to grow into.

Mods will be placed all throughout the Missions, and not just on Bosses. Every path in every mission (except for the “easiest” path, which only have Mods in Chapter 3) will have a Mod identity, meaning that each path will have 1 specific Mod active on all of the Opponents you will face. The Boss will have ALL of these Mods active!

For example, there is a path in Chapter 2, Mission 2 that features a Prime Boost, and Special Attack Stun 4. This means that all Opponents on that Path will have this Mod on them.

Rewards!

We’ve moved around the rewards in Easy, Medium and Hard, as well as making a few small additions to the Medium and Hard Difficulty rewards. You’ll see that some of the rewards have been moved into the Act Rewards, as well as spread over the 3 Chapters.

For Completing and Mastering the Easy Mode:

1x 2 Star Bot Crystal
1x Premium Bot Crystal
5000x Premium Bot Crystal Shards
1x Galvatron Relic
2000x Premium Mod Crystal Shards
4x Tier 1 Class Spark Crystals
6x Tier 1 Basic Sparks
4x Tier 2 Basic Sparks
1000x Galvatron Chips

For Completing and Mastering the Medium Mode:

5000x T1 Alpha Spark Essence
4x Premium Bot Crystals
1x Bronze Galvatron Relic
6x Tier 2 Basic Sparks
6x Tier 1 Class Spark Crystals
4x Tier 2 Class Spark Crystals
1500x 3-Star Bot Crystal Shards
3000x Galvatron Chips

For Completing and Mastering the Hard Mode:

3500x Tier 3 Basic Spark Essence
10 000x Tier 1 Alpha Spark Essence
1x Silver Galvatron Relic
3x Premium Bot Crystals
2000x 3-Star Bot Crystal Shards
4x Tier 2 Class Spark Crystals
2x Tier 1 Mod Spark Crystals
1000x 4-Star Bot Crystal Shards
5000x Galvatron Chips

Expert Difficulty Rewards are structured a little differently, because this mode is HARD. We don’t expect all Commanders to be able to Complete this Difficulty. In fact, some of our more veteran Commanders will even have trouble here! We’ve split up the rewards to be between Act and Chapter Mastery. If you’re having trouble Mastering the entire Mission, you can still get some rewards by exploring the Chapters that you are able to complete!

While this is no different than other Chapters, we wanted to call this out specifically here for you guys, because let me reiterate… This is gonna be hard!

For Completing and Mastering the Expert Mode:

10,000x Tier 2 Alpha Spark Essence
10,000x Tier 3 Basic Spark Essence
1x Tier 3 Basic Spark
20,000x Tier 1 Alpha Spark Essence
2x Tier 1 Alpha Sparks
1x Gold Galvatron Relic
1x Ultimate Crystal
5x Premium Bot Crystals
16,000x Galvatron Chips
- 3000 from Chapter 1
- 5000 from Chapter 2
- 8000 from Chapter 3
Tagged:

Comments

• PS. I really have to point this out... The Galvatron Relics are by far the most beautiful Relics we've ever put in the game! They look fantastic!
  • What's an ultimate crystal?
  • ToughnutToughnut Posts: 201
    Wow. Rewards and everything looks awesome.
  • Totherkins wrote: »
    What's an ultimate crystal?

The Ultimate Crystal guarantees a 3 or 4 Star Bot!
  • Toughnut wrote: »
    Wow. Rewards and everything looks awesome.

Be prepared... These Bots are HARD!
  • Totherkins wrote: »
    What's an ultimate crystal?

The Ultimate Crystal guarantees a 3 or 4 Star Bot!

Why does it go 1500 3 star, 1000 4 star. Then a crystal that has a chance for pulling a 3 star, on the hardest difficulty. Most of the rewards are pretty legit. I just don't understand the reasoning behind going from 1000 4 star shards...to most likely getting a 3 star.
    Are they harder than Knight quest 4* chap 4?
  • SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    Yeah is expert as hard as the last knight 4*?
  • edited October 2017
    Toughnut wrote: »
    Are they harder than Knight quest 4* chap 4?

The harder fights in the Expert mode are not harder, but they are comparable. The Mods aren't nearly as crazy, but they have Stat boosts, like Attack or health, or both!
    Hmm okay.
  • Noice
  • TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    @Totherkins , you know those crystals, right? They used to be the “ultimate cinematic crystal” you could buy 3 for 2,500 when you finished the spotlight mission. Then they included all bots, not just cinematic bots, so now they’re “ultimate crystals” or whatever

The drop rate is really good. About 50:50 3:4* I reckon (well, I’ve opened about 6 and got 3 4* from them anyway)

I get your point, guaranteed 4* is better than 50/50, but 1000 shards is only half a crystal anyway, so over time these are worth more (assuming my guess on the drop rate is about right)
  • The drop rate is really good. About 50:50 3:4* I reckon (well, I’ve opened about 6 and got 3 4* from them anyway)

I've gotten a few and I think I got maybe 1 4*. Nowhere close to 50/50 for me. Would be nice if Kabam just fessed up and gave us the probabilities.
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 222
    edited October 2017
    If rewards are such high then difficulty should be hard but can we get hint how much hard will it like the difficulty is same as ch3 or ch4 of last knight challenge.(hard mode)
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Spidey076 wrote: »
    If rewards are such high then difficulty should be hard but can we get hint how much hard will it like the difficulty is same as ch3 or ch4 of last knight challenge.(hard mode)

He already stated it will be comparable maybe slightly easier than last knight, try it to yourself and get as far as you can

• @Kabam Miike
    Can you define expert and strong ??
    At expert level you guys are keeping a Motor master of lvl 40 wtf and life 20k along with unstoppable this wasn’t enough than
    That idiotic 8 sec energon buff hello dude atleast block our power flow , lossing enrgon which is already 5-6K if full , how we will fight . I have 4* rank3 bot how weare suppose go grow if you won’t let us grow .

Before putting on 40K think that you even not giving that level bots capability to bots
  • SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    @Kabam Miike I am getting huge lags, slow motion and game freezes every time i face a moded opponent, especially against the last bot who has all the mods. This only happens in special and against bots with mods, not in other areas of the game. Can something be fixed here?
  • Sabugen wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike I am getting huge lags, slow motion and game freezes every time i face a moded opponent, especially against the last bot who has all the mods. This only happens in special and against bots with mods, not in other areas of the game. Can something be fixed here?

Same here
    Galvatron quest is over...
  • Nomz01Nomz01 Posts: 1
    Just try the expert mode fight ultra m boss ch 2 dam hard dude ... Mods reflect mode ,first times I see ultra can be so pwr skill mode fight !!!
  • Anyone else notice how badly Megatron got roasted by Bumblebee??eqvtflkyvvvf.png
  • xt8e7mu9nhrj.png
    941jnx2o310w.png
    td1ojlmuvlsh.png

Man the Galvatron was so humble he let me use my special -3 before his . Try for your self he is so at getting beatup