Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

It's time to give Spark Trials a much needed update

Does anyone even do these trials anymore (aside from new players just starting out?).

How about adding some T1A and T3B trials that we can do on a daily basis? Not thinking of amounts that would totally be giving the farm away; just like 1000 T1A total for both completion (350 T1A)/exploration (650 T1A) and like 300 T3B total for comp (100 T3B)/exp (200 T3B). To reach 10k essence for the full T3B spark would be one month's worth of constant grinding, which I think is more than reasonable these days.

Thoughts?

Comments

• Im for it
  • Great idea!
  • SteelbaneSteelbane Posts: 320
    I agree too i need my t3s and t1A for my 4 star
  • Nick_80Nick_80 Posts: 225
    0u4z8xorwa6k.png
    They updated the artwork recently so I’m sure t3 basic and t1a should be added very soon.
  • That’s a great idea, but I do the spark trials all the time still and I’m level 32, so I don’t want anything to change with that.
  • Nick_80 wrote: »
    0u4z8xorwa6k.png
    They updated the artwork recently so I’m sure t3 basic and t1a should be added very soon.

Well said , all are quite sure they are there are arriving soon to Daily Mission . Either the it will be hard to get or the amount will be less like 300-400 may be every day
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    T1A, T2A, T3B and T3C should be added at the same time. Selling T2C should give T3C.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    T1A, T2A, T3B and T3C should be added at the same time. Selling T2C should give T3C.

Wishful thinking... Not gonna happen until much more of the player base conquers ROK
  • Manthro wrote: »

Wishful thinking... Not gonna happen until much more of the player base conquers ROK

Why rok is related to this?
    Also Kabam never expected that can one beat the ROK this soon
    edited October 2017
    Manthro wrote: »

Why rok is related to this?
    Also Kabam never expected that can one beat the ROK this soon

Perhaps, but they sure as heck hoped people would spend to grind through it, and they did... So objective attained by Kabam.

That is also where they put the t3c spark, so what does that tell you?

If they didn't expect anyone to pass it, and t3c is the most valuable prize for completing it, why on earth does anyone think it's time for it to be obtainable elsewhere at this time?

That's what ROK has to do with this.
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    Necro-bumping because I don't feel like starting another thread about this.

Is there any chance this is going to happen with the next update? I really don't care about the amounts of T3B, T2A, and T3C we can earn at this point, I just think that the Daily Spark Trials part of the game is being severely under-utilized right now and that could really change with the addition of these resources.

Plus, having a revamped Daily Spark Trial would help maintain player interest, as there always seems to be a 1 to 2 week long lull around the end of the month where everyone is waiting for new content to be released that requires the use of mission energy, but there's nothing really left to do. I get that you want there to be some scarcity, so the amounts don't have to be incredible or anything; just enough to make us feel like we're doing something to progress.

A good example would be the class-specific T3C essence. At the rate we're pulling them from Ancient Sanctum crystals, it will literally be years before we can even complete one of those. Adding them to the Spark Trials will help alleviate the growing sense of futility at ever getting one of these completed before we colonize Mars.

I feel like both Spark Trials and Away Missions are in dire need of attention, so I hope you guys will consider rolling improvements out in the next update.
    Forget Spark Trials... How bout Shark Trials B)