Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

How to forge?

I did a search on the forum but could not find it, I cannot for the life of me find how to forge, I have a 1* Barricade and a 2* Barricade but the forge button is greyed out, what am I doing wrong ?
Tagged:

Comments

• Ok, in game chat helped out, seems you have to have 12 bots or more, hopefully this will help someone else too
  • Ok, scratch that, that does not seem to work haha. Could we get some more clarification on how the forging actually works please ?
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    edited February 2017
    Forging is basically selling a bot all it does is minimially increase baseline hp of bot being forged into. Does not require same bot to be done just a lower tier.

As well with limited bots it's not a good idea to do this currently anyhow
  • Yes, but I cannot seem to get it to want to work as I do not know the parameters of circumstance
  • Alkaiser_93Alkaiser_93 Posts: 249
    For me it happened once I reached like 15 bots or so and managed to pull a 1-Star Barricade having a 2-Star one already. Thats when the Forge tutorial popped out for me.
  • BiZZarOBiZZarO Posts: 11
    Thanks for the response Alkaiser. I guess it's a glitch or Kabam needs to update the information on their website.
  • Oh no so once you forge you've lost your bot ???? Oh snap!!!!.
  • edited April 2017
    Hey there everyone!
    Seeing as there is a bit of confusion on the subject,
    I've decided to come in and quickly link you all to our FAQ on how to use Forging!If you follow the link here, it'll take you to all the information we have available on how to Forge your bots! When the button to forge is grayed out, it normally is due to some requirements not being met. For added clarification, here is the direct requirements to be able to forge quoted from the FAQ:

Only Bots whose Tier is lower than the target Bot can be Forged. For example, a 4-Star Bot accepts 1-Star, 2-Star, or 3-Star Bots, but a 2-Star Bot only accepts 1-Star Bots. The same applies to Modules.
    Bots that are the same Tier cannot be Forged. You cannot consume a 4-Star Bot in order to power-up another 4-Star Bot. The same applies to Modules.
    The Forge feature should become available once your roster of Bots or Mods is large enough. You must own a minimum of 13 Bots or 8 Modules before Forging becomes available, and those Bots must be across more than one Tier.

Hope this information helps out!
    Update: l was able to forge modules immediately upon meeting the minimum requirements. However, even though I have surpassed the minimum requirements for bots, I still cannot forge them.
    Update: although bot forge will work as long as you have a minimum of 13 bots, it does not activate until after receiving 15 bots (as was stated by player Alkaiser_93). Unless this is a glitch, it would be helpful to have the 15 bot rule added to the forging page on Kabam's website.
  • Alkaiser_93Alkaiser_93 Posts: 249
    Perhaps what it needs to happen for the game to trigger Forge avaliable it's to have 13 bots or more and then pull out a previous tier of any bot you have on your team from any kind of crystal.
    edited April 2017
    Update: although bot forge will work as long as you have a minimum of 13 bots, it does not activate until after receiving 15 bots (as was stated by player Alkaiser_93). Unless this is a glitch, it would be helpful to have the 15 bot rule added to the forging page on Kabam's website. At least I can forge now.
    Oops, double posted again. Any know how to delete posts.