Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

T2 basic spark shards

I just ran the T2 basic spark event quest twice, now I've played MCOC long enough to know that you don't always get a full spark/cat every time.
I got 700 shards for 100% completion of this quest, is it correct that running the quest again does not give more shards?

How are we supposed to progress if we can't even get shards!?

Comments

• HydroclawHydroclaw Posts: 66
    Run it every day and have a stockpile. Don't wait until the day that you need the spark or you will be short.

This is especially true for class sparks as it comes around once or twice a weak depending on the tier.
  • 1Pharaoh1Pharaoh Posts: 36
    T2 sparks are precious resources at this point in the game. It won't be easy to come by in the early stages. The best way to get T2 basic spark essence is from the raid store.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Running the quest again doesn't give more shards it's designed for once a day claiming t1 you can run infinitely and farm
  • Ok.
    I managed to get 2 T1 tech and demolition class and was hoping to get the T2 basic to rank up my 2 3* bots.
    Can you sell T1 for T2 essence?
  • 1Pharaoh1Pharaoh Posts: 36
    Yes you can. Each T1 spark you sell gives you 20 T2 spark essence
  • Thanks
    You can also buy t2 sparks from raid shop basic ones not class
  • Are they only available at a certain level?
    I can only buy T1 sparks or T2 spark essence, no full T2 sparks
    Yes essence you cannot acquire full ones anywhere they are a progression step stone