Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Sig/Awakening in Knight Crystals

Can you guys consider adding 4* Sig / Awakening programs to T3 Knight Crystals? Even a low chance would be something. Some sort of avenue to collect these outside of purchasing would be nice, and Knight Crystal rewards are getting a bit stale and outdated as it stands.

With that in mind, it would also be nice to see Knight Crystals or some equivalent in the spotlight missions. Especially considering that Expert doesn't have any 4* crystal reward and we get an "ultimate" crystal there instead, it seems like it would offer some sort of high end potential at a low reward rate, which I would think Kabam could fit in to the spotlight rewards without them being enhanced too terribly much.

Comments

• SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    This is a great idea.
  • SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    yeah thats an idea, there doesnt seem to be anywhere to find those and the 3stars are not very atractive
  • Exactly, the expert spotlight can do with 4* awakening/sig programs, while hard can get the 3* variations
  • Odie21Odie21 Posts: 209
    CoolAsice wrote: »
    Exactly, the expert spotlight can do with 4* awakening/sig programs, while hard can get the 3* variations

I’m actually very surprised with the introduction of these new features in the last update, that they’re not a part of the Spotlight Missions.

• I agree... I figured we would at least see a 5 sig program reward in expert. This is more or less an extension of that.