Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

How can I get Bot Chips in spotlight/special missions?

DatBoiLivesDatBoiLives Posts: 60
edited November 2017 in General Discussion
I've finished playing the Galvatron Spotlight Mission and started to play the Dinobot Spotlight Missions (finished act 1 so far) and haven't gotten any chips. I've completed the Galvatron Spotlight Mission (not 100%) and haven't gotten any chips. The description for the bot chip(s) reads:
wlhjcnd0hvha.png
i4w1yl8032fs.png
If it says I can get the chips from spotlight missions, why haven't I earned them yet?
So why haven't I gotten any chips from bot spotlight missions? Are you supposed to 100% the missions to get the chips? I'm so confused and would appreciate an explanation.

Comments

• seeker1321seeker1321 Posts: 83
    edited November 2017
    Only some of the stages give the chips. If you look at the rewards details it will show you which ones, for example I think if you completely explore one of the Expert chapters you get a couple thousand chips. I don't have the game with me right now to look it up, but I am sure someone else will be along shortly to give you the exact information.
  • you have to 100% them to get the chips
  • you have to 100% them to get the chips

Oh... floof me. Thanks.
  • seeker1321 wrote: »
    Only some of the stages give the chips. If you look at the rewards details it will show you which ones, for example I think if you completely explore one of the Expert chapters you get a couple thousand chips. I don't have the game with me right now to look it up, but I am sure someone else will be along shortly to give you the exact information.

Alright, cool. Thanks.
  • can a @moderator close this thread? I've got my answer.