Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

More options for arena after streak 15?

Hi, arena provides a safe practice environment to hone our skills right? Just wondering, instead of going all easy after streak 15, can you have an easy option, medium option and hard / expert option? I would like to practice on bots with 4000-7000 ratings without crazy mods like in spotlight mission, yet without the “risk” in AM where you literally can’t afford to make any mistakes. Having multiple options allow those who just want to auto-grind to be able to continue to do so, and those who want a bit of practice to choose the difficulty they want?
Tagged:

Comments

• MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    I personally think arena should keep increasing difficulty till you lose streak rinse and repeat. Then people can’t complain their is no skill in getting a streak
  • juliusjulius Posts: 66
    Totally agree. Otherwise it is just grinding time, very boring.
    Mustangjon wrote: »
    I personally think arena should keep increasing difficulty till you lose streak rinse and repeat. Then people can’t complain their is no skill in getting a streak

• Arena will give you very hard matches if you bring weak bots after streak15. Try bringing some 2* bots - you'll get training, for sure :)
  • Mustangjon wrote: »

If you want hard matches then bring 3* at r2 and you will receive the hard matches. No one plays arena atm anyway, this will make less people play. That’s what kabam wants right?
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    edited November 2017
    You don’t get the score for 2-3* so that makes no sense from grinding standpoint

And basically this is elaborating on what the op suggested
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Not sure if the AI for 2k bots vs for 4-7k bots would be the same... that’s the main thing I want to practice more on actually.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    The idea of Faith is to have challenge but not death sentence. If you are doing well at 1:1.5, having 1:2 fights will provide some challenge whereas facing 1:3 will be suicide. I for one never wanted to face Mustangjon's 8000+ team any day of the week.
    In short, I would prefer a survival mode which you can choose difficulty with a slider like AM. You fight until your team is KO'ed, against enemies within a certain level.
  • The idea of Faith is to have challenge but not death sentence. If you are doing well at 1:1.5, having 1:2 fights will provide some challenge whereas facing 1:3 will be suicide. I for one never wanted to face Mustangjon's 8000+ team any day of the week.
    In short, I would prefer a survival mode which you can choose difficulty with a slider like AM. You fight until your team is KO'ed, against enemies within a certain level.

There are Ai team even beyond 10k rating.
    What you do about that

The idea of Faith is to have challenge but not death sentence. If you are doing well at 1:1.5, having 1:2 fights will provide some challenge whereas facing 1:3 will be suicide. I for one never wanted to face Mustangjon's 8000+ team any day of the week.

What you do about that

For the moment they're out of my reach. The max team rating for me is around 4.8K and maybe somewhere before the 15th round is the only moment I can face >10K teams ? Of course I always sandbag to avoid this. I'll try on a leisure Arena like raid Arena, but basically I can hardly win a 1:3 fight.
  • Just bring r2 4* and r4 3* bot to battles 10-20 you get 8k+ teams
  • 5t4800dl59sm.png
    Just bring r2 4* and r4 3* matches 10-20 and you will get 8k+ teams
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842

What you do about that

That is what I would like to practice more against. I’m not the type to grind arena, I just want to practice. So I usually bring my top 6-9 bots for streak 10-15 and wait for them to recharge. Also depends on the line-up, if you get fights with advantage, you can push your limits. I haven’t met a tact that my IH can’t clear. But without advantage, even a 3k rating bot may be challenging.
    If you want to practice, stick to your 1*'s. I've seen somebody winning 1:10 fight.
    And how about the ROK and spotlight expert? In addition to practice you'll get rewards.
  • The idea of Faith is to have challenge but not death sentence. If you are doing well at 1:1.5, having 1:2 fights will provide some challenge whereas facing 1:3 will be suicide. I for one never wanted to face Mustangjon's 8000+ team any day of the week.

This is a matter of focus/attention. If I'm actually focused on the fight, I usually can win battles x2-3 my power rating without taking any damage, but if I'm having a conversation or doing work or watching a movie while fighting, I sometimes get smashed by equal rated bots :s