Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

AM Mini Bosses

They are no longer giving the points they used to when defeated. Would have been nice to know this for alliance that try to hit a certain milestone. Is this a glitch or planned change that never was covered with the players?@Kabam Miike

Comments

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    I got points on mine
  • JagerPrimeJagerPrime Posts: 44
    edited November 2017
    Manthro wrote: »
    I got points on mine
    Yes you get points but they have been reduced. At least on the higher lvls they have been. Usually they average well over 5k (I want to say it was closer to 6k but can’t remember exactly. Just know it was over 5k) but now they are only giving around 3k (which is the same as normal bots). The last 2 AM my alliance completely the score has been over 15k less than what the same lvl gave last week. Yes all 3 BG got 100%. Only difference that can be find is mini bosses giving less points.
    The points are sometimes on one of the Lieutenants (the two or three bits that run links to the miniboss).

I know when I beat galvatron in zone 1, I got the same points I would normally get from rhinox.

Check your final points tally in the AM history screen and compare to last week.. see if they are much different.

That will tell you if there is a problem or not
  • Manthro wrote: »
    Check your final points tally in the AM history screen and compare to last week.. see if they are much different.

As stated before..... the points are not the same or even close to last weeks AM of same lvl. It’s short by over 15k points. All 3 BG 100%
    JagerPrime wrote: »
    Manthro wrote: »

As stated before..... the points are not the same or even close to last weeks AM of same lvl. It’s short by over 15k points. All 3 BG 100%

Ours are as well. Just looked at our own
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    edited November 2017
    I noticed that only in the first section. The Ramjet on the left boosting Rhinox gave miniboss points, like the same points he gave when HE was the mini. Like they just swapped Rhinox and ramjet and didn’t alter the points for each fight.

Didn’t actively look for it in the others.
  • Just looked myself and yeah. Same diff and we're getting close to 20k less this go around.
  • Same here a 20kish loss from last week
  • SerapthSerapth Posts: 157
    Yeah AM point rewards are all messed up. Mini bosses are worth less points than normal bots which is dumb. On top of that, killing Dino is worth way too many points. Last round I took down two mini bosses plus my normal lines. I also took down Dino... the points I got from Dino doubled my score.

This setup is awful as it encourages very bad behaviour for the point obsessed. Especially now where mini bosses are probably harder than the final boss.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Lvl 66+ has had all the points stacked on the final boss for months now as a temporary fix but the mini bosses points is a new issue it equates to roughly 20k
  • JagerPrimeJagerPrime Posts: 44
    edited November 2017