Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Winning Arena's

I know this arena is silly to most as if you're like me you have 8 alphas in the expiry area, but c'mon guys if we don't win this then little guys do. Don't let smaller players progress, win that alpha that you don't need and watch it burn and expire!

^jking
Real question below

P.s. @Kabam Miike are we gunna be able to sell alphas soon?

Comments

• How the heck do ya'll get that many alpha sparks anyway? I always have a use for them, even if it's ranking a 3 star bot for forging purposes.
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    Drake6401 wrote: »
    How the heck do ya'll get that many alpha sparks anyway? I always have a use for them, even if it's ranking a 3 star bot for forging purposes.
    That’s a money issue. Can’t afford to rank and level 3* fast enough. Keep in mind at that level (crazy high AM) you also get t3b and even t2a at a decent pace so all resources go to R3/4’ing 4*s.
  • @Dircules

I'm still in the Rank 2 and 3 phase so that would explain it. Technically rank 2 because I only have two rank 3 bots. One T3 ready for when I decide who to rank next.
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    imho it would be great if t1a can be traded for t3b or t2a no matter how terrible the exchange rate might be. beats letting the t1a expire..m