Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Version 4.1 Discussion Thread

Commanders! The newest release of Transformers Forged to Fight is coming November 22nd! Check out our changelog to see what you can look forward to: http://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/comment/19725/#Comment_19725

Comments

• BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 121
    I can honestly say, for the first time in a long time playing Kabam games, that I have 0 complaints about an update. All the bot changes are great, the mods are awesome and everything else just announced is amazing. Here's hoping you don't drop the ball with map 3
  • ToughnutToughnut Posts: 201
    When will more AM info be out?
  • Looks great, any chance on adding alliance war and that weekly gauntlet arena idea posted by amano in the future? Also will there be rewards for successful raid defenses; since at this point there is no benefit to have a great base defense imo
  • Rather than alliance war, I'd really like to see Alliance Raids: essentially exactly the same as raids now, except you've got to collectively make your way through the collective bases of another alliance. Well, I guess it's a cross between AW / Raid, except that the defense places their own mods as well as their bots
  • edited November 2017
    Toughnut wrote: »
    When will more AM info be out?

We're aiming to have a post for Map 3 up next week detailing what you can expect when the new map launches.
  • unicron21unicron21 Posts: 14
    edited November 2017
    I like that idea too, i'm ok with either or better yet both of our ideas, as well as amano's gauntlet arena idea lol(although that is probably unrealistic since it would probably use way too much data on the phone). Maybe they could incorporate it into the game eventually.
    Trailfire wrote: »
    Rather than alliance war, I'd really like to see Alliance Raids: essentially exactly the same as raids now, except you've got to collectively make your way through the collective bases of another alliance. Well, I guess it's a cross between AW / Raid, except that the defense places their own mods as well as their bots

• Absolutely amazing updates Kabam is killing it with this game keep up the good work!
  • Trailfire wrote: »
    Rather than alliance war, I'd really like to see Alliance Raids: essentially exactly the same as raids now, except you've got to collectively make your way through the collective bases of another alliance. Well, I guess it's a cross between AW / Raid, except that the defense places their own mods as well as their bots

Personally I would not like to see Alliance Wars. I really enjoy the fact that you can do so much on your own. After being tier1 alliance wars in MCOC I can say it’s very draining and frustrating. One of my favorite aspects of transformers is raids you can get so much for your effort and don’t have to be in an eliete alliance to progress

• Personally I would not like to see Alliance Wars. I really enjoy the fact that you can do so much on your own. After being tier1 alliance wars in MCOC I can say it’s very draining and frustrating. One of my favorite aspects of transformers is raids you can get so much for your effort and don’t have to be in an eliete alliance to progress

That’s fair! I kinda agree tbh. AW was pretty exhausting
  • I really hope they fix the crashes. Ive been getting tons of crashes mid-fight.
  • - Bots on Base Defense can now be used in Story, Daily, and Special Missions.
    Not working
  • SprQ1081 wrote: »
    - Bots on Base Defense can now be used in Story, Daily, and Special Missions.
    Not working

We found the cause of this and have issued a fix. It should be live within the next 30 minutes. Sorry about that!
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    3 mins per round for AM hasn't changed to 5.
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    3 mins per round for AM hasn't changed to 5.

yes please fix @Kabam Miike
  • It’s not supposed to change till the end of the month
    edited November 2017
    @Kabam Miike Rhinox's SP1 can no longer nullify the Courage Mastery after the update.
    I know you've make Courage not activate again once nullified, but this is unfair for Rhinox not being able to nullify it at all, when Starscream and UM can still nullify it. Please bring it back. 11 seconds of bleeding are crucial for Rhinox to explore his attack buff.
  • SleepwalkerXSleepwalkerX Posts: 2
    edited November 2017
    There are visual bugs for me since the update. All icons (Bots, Mos, Ores, Crsytals, and Items) doea not load. Also when i click on the fight tab game freezes. When i get into an AM fight through the Alliance tab there is a visual bug aswell. Please fix this ASAP
  • woo224woo224 Posts: 180
    @Kabam Miike

Unfortunately, this update brings one very negative behind-the-scenes change for me: New images are no longer stored in the game's assets_cache file!(!!!)

We no longer have automatic archives of the game's history! The Transformers: Forged to Fight Wikia will be ruined without new images to add!

Do I have to use a complicated file extractor? Do I have to inconveniently and inconsistently use photoshop to get surface and not source images??

Please bring back this unacknowledged, but useful feature, or at least someone show me how I can access new images again!
    @Kabam Miike Rhinox's SP1 can no longer nullify the Courage Mastery after the update.
    I know you've make Courage not activate again once nullified, but this is unfair for Rhinox not being able to nullify it at all, when Starscream and UM can still nullify it. Please bring it back. 11 seconds of bleeding are crucial for Rhinox to explore his attack buff.

I would emphasis, after a bit of test, that Nox's SP1 doesnt nullify AT ALL. Take Mix for example, he has always a ton of attack/special buffs for Nox to nullify. Now Nox can't do anything.
  • Bugs.
  • With mods being further upgradeable, the mod arena needs a reward rework or something. Well... maybe, I guess if you accidentally get top tier rewards when you were aiming for 3*s you can suck it up and wait for slow incoming 4*s. The problem is if you participate too much (which isn't hard in mod arena) you get 1000 4* shards... and absolutely no 3* shards (as opposed to say, the crystal bounty arena which provides all tier shards for 1-2%). So basically... I have no incoming mods at all other than super slow premium mod shards from occasional event milestones, because the mod arena isn't even providing any new draws to buff my now upgradeable mod collection (unless I can figure out the proper amount to NOT play the thing).

A fully forged maxed out harm accelerator sig level 20 is a PI of 692 (if anyone wondered), which is cool... max 3* bots buffed to over 2k PI with a maxed 3* mod on a node. Only now there isn't any way to steadily increase the sig level (or dupe the unduped 3*s that I have), there's no 3* source any more. The mod income is one 4* mod a month (1000 shards every two weeks) and a smattering of like 3 or 4 PMCs (so a couple 2* mods).
    Another visual bug: when Galvatron's signature is triggered, he becomes unstoppable but without the halo.
  • can someone explain me better how the recipes for rank-4 3-stars bots and 4 stars bots works now?
    I think I'm missing something
  • Recipes?
    @MarkusKaine
    What do you mean? The materials required to rank them up? We have a table in the 411 that I included here, or do you mean something else?

i8u33e5h3oy4.png
  • I'm guessing that is Galvatron's will of Unicron at play.. same thing happened to me in arena where he's unstoppable without the visual cue