Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

What's the Point of ''Alliance''?

So..this game's Alliance is not like an Alliance. Why? Because Alliance always had an exciting events and many more. But why here the Alliance only had the ''Alliance Missions'' that are way too boring like ordinary stages, state out, that is my own opinion, no matter you agree or not.
And what's the point of ''Alliance Treasury''? We donated Golds just for AM not another purpose.
And finally, please for the moderators, if you guys wanted to add something called ''Alliance Wars'' here, please don't make it boring, that, my suggestion, that w can set an ''Alliance Base Defends'' that use our donated Golds for purchasing some exclusive Alliance Base Node Mod. Alliance base is really tough, you need 1 battlegroups (6 members) to raid another Alliance Base. That would be awesome!
P.S My last suggestion, make Quintessons as a World Boss that we need to take it down with our alliances.

Comments

• nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    hoping there will be more stuff for alliances in the future as well
  • Hey there Shadowind_Prime13!

Thank you for taking the time to share how you feel about the current state of Alliances! Although I definitely feel that Alliances do serve a strong purpose, I completely understand and respect how you feel here. We can't promise we will make changes or that change is coming soon, but I can promise we are doing our best daily to look into ways to improve on the game and the experience our commanders have! We look forward to hearing what your fellow commanders feel regarding the subject!
  • Ok then thanks moderators!
  • I think most people didn't like the ideas of Alliance Wars with Mods. But if you play it then it would be really fun you know?
  • And I think I put this thread on the wrong part. It supposedly on General Discussion not in Alliance Recruitment...
  • They have know it! The Donated Golds are useless so they removed it! Hooray!
  • Lol there's loads of day to day events for alliances other than AM they serve the biggest purpose of the game... team work yrilds better rewards. Your point seems very invalid or even realistically true your way off on this one
  • It's far better than the AM you know
  • SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    funny that you say AM is boring as it is the most interesting activity in the game
  • Sabugen wrote: »
    funny that you say AM is boring as it is the most interesting activity in the game

Okay, then I guess it is settled.
    YOU think it is the most interesting activity so ergo he is wrong or what is the point?
  • Danhansen wrote: »
    Sabugen wrote: »

Okay, then I guess it is settled.
    YOU think it is the most interesting activity so ergo he is wrong or what is the point?

Simple terms are needed I think....

The point he made is alliances have only one use which he thinks is AM alone..

There for he wrong we all know there's plenty of different alliance events and they alone yield the most consistent rewards for most people so yeah I'd agree AM is the most interesting aspect of the game but also alliance events are in a very good place ergo alliances have s very big part in the game imo the biggest point.

All these things make this thread very pointless and the things stated were no where near try at all