Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Please, no more.

No more energon in the raid store. Two or more times a week? It's too much. I get that energon is useful for just about every aspect in the game but it's so thoughtless. Like giving money at a birthday. Put some fun stuff in there! Knight Crystals were great! Even the PBCs (though more than 2 would be nice, being done with raid store specials in a single raid is kinda lame). I'd be excited with anything that has a random factor to it. Or upgrade items like t3b and t2a is always good. Just no energon, please, no more.

Comments

• Knight crystals is fun? Lol
  • I disagree, I find the energon useful. I wish they would add more energon to the raid store.
  • I would like a 3rd day of Energon as I need to replenish the 500 I just spent.
  • Has to be a joke considering the suggestion to put in more PBCs instead. Given that you can use the energon for the same two PBCs.
  • Odie21Odie21 Posts: 209
    edited November 2017
    Reading the post, I actually do feel that he's being serious. Unfortunately, he's now been nominated for the "Nooblet of the Year" award.

• This post is coming from a very unique position and likely only represents 1% of the population of the game, if that. Please don't stop putting energon in raids.

@Dircules you need to understand they aren't going to please everyone every day. Personally I choose to skip the T2A days and the T3B days. Most people would probably think I'm crazy.... but, I'm not about to ask them to take T2A and T3B out of the raid store.
  • that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    Dircules wrote: »
    No more energon in the raid store. Two or more times a week? It's too much. I get that energon is useful for just about every aspect in the game but it's so thoughtless. Like giving money at a birthday. Put some fun stuff in there! Knight Crystals were great! Even the PBCs (though more than 2 would be nice, being done with raid store specials in a single raid is kinda lame). I'd be excited with anything that has a random factor to it. Or upgrade items like t3b and t2a is always good. Just no energon, please, no more.

Cmon man, I'm just trying to get a sense of pride and accomplishments when I unlock the rewards via raids.
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    able to sell off T1As for 100 T2A shards now.. so u should have no complains of not having anything to buy @Dircules .. this will keep u busy enough for the day till the next raid offer drops!
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Energon 2 or 3x a week is getting a bit thoughtless, I agree. Also, 200 energon for 30k chips vs 2 pbc for 6k doesn’t make too much sense, for those saying he can spend the energon on pbc.
    It would be nice to see something different and more unique in there - energon isn’t the be all and end all and if you want 200 energon then stop being a cheapskate and buy some!
  • Odie21Odie21 Posts: 209
    *Shakes Head*

People complain for MONTHS that there isn't enough "free" Energon available for the F2P players and Buyers alike and then when the company changes that up for the good and actually gives you a plethora of free Energon and you complain that there is too much Energon.

Amazing...

• Hey folks.

It's pretty clear that the point has been made here, and while the discussion hasn't gotten too out of hand or argumentative, we're a slippery slope away from getting there. Additionally, there's been quite a bit of improper flagging of this post. Flagging a post as spam is not for posts you disagree with, it's for posts that are actually spam; advertisements, links, multiple postings of the same post, etc. Make sure you're using flags properly so you can avoid forum rule violations and moderator actions against your account. As such, I'm going to be closing this thread. Thanks for your feedback and discussion!
This discussion has been closed.